[3.10] MRSEANCONNORS CRIT / ARC TOTEMS - Hierophant 4.5 MIL DPS / BEGINNER FRIENDLY [All Content]

"
might_99 wrote:
How good is the build on 5L? I mean since totem gonna be 1 of the meta this league 6L Soul mantle will be 4ex+ can it be swapped with rare 6L?

Hi!

You can ofc run with a 5 link soulmantle, and you should do it instead of a 6 link rare.
Soul mantle provides you with spell totem support and it Would cost you the last socket on a 6 link rare armour.
So just buy a 5link soul mantle until you can afford a 6-link.

Best regards, mrseanconnor
Hey,
starting this build HC and wondering, what do you think will be better, your version with soul mantle and rings, or just just normal 5-6l chest with rare rings? I feel like if you go mantle with rings on HC, you are missing lot of resists and hp which you get from rare rings. Ofc damagewise mantle + rings + jewel is way better.

Either way i think "final" version of this build should not be 2 batteries, but mantle with atziri upgraded shield (which will be insanely expensive of course :) ) and some sick rare wand/scepter - just my opinion.

Anyway good job with a guide, keep it up! :)
Last edited by Eliah_cze on Sep 13, 2019, 7:28:27 AM
"
Eliah_cze wrote:
Hey,
starting this build HC and wondering, what do you think will be better, your version with soul mantle and rings, or just just normal 5-6l chest with rare rings? I feel like if you go mantle with rings on HC, you are missing lot of resists and hp which you get from rare rings. Ofc damagewise mantle + rings + jewel is way better.

Either way i think "final" version of this build should not be 2 batteries, but mantle with atziri upgraded shield (which will be insanely expensive of course :) ) and some sick rare wand/scepter - just my opinion.

Anyway good job with a guide, keep it up! :)

Hi!

IF you are running HC tou could actually skip soul mantle, kikazuro and void batteries.
And then you could skip the power charge nodes in tree and head for life nodes/ jewel nodes and get more life.

Go for a gg wand with high spell dmg/ cast speed / crit for spells and then go with that shield :)

Everything is ofc optional, i can create a pob link for you on sunday for a example :)

Have a great weekend!
/ mrseanconnor
No worries, i will handle it by myself :) Just wanted to know your opinion, if you think mantle is worth it even on HC - because i dont :)
Have a nice weekend.
What would u consider a good low budget void battery ?

Void battery are 2 ex and more at the moment.
please update your post for the ascendancies and stuff, it's quite confusing for others. i know your POB has been updated.

also, any alternatives for budget weapons/gear? or what to look out for in weapon alternatives?
"
CliffAhead wrote:
please update your post for the ascendancies and stuff, it's quite confusing for others. i know your POB has been updated.

also, any alternatives for budget weapons/gear? or what to look out for in weapon alternatives?

I've been using that build this league, and I personally feel that Void Batteries aren't as important now that you can have weapons with global +1/2/3 to all lightning gems. I can get a ton of extra damage from them.
Personally, I'm running a decent "+1 to all lightning gems" scepter with a "+1 number of totem" shield, and in my opinion, it's as good or possibly better than the overpriced void batteries.
DO we know what the best possible Amulet annoint is yet?

I'm just running Ironwood right now for the +25% totem dmg but I'm sure there is a better one that would free up some skill points as well...
Im enjoying that build, but im not sure about the Void Battery options. Im currently using that 2 wands

+1 lightning gems boost me Herald of thunder +2 and Wrath +2, of course Arc +2 too. You can roll an awesome rare wand with cast speed, spell dmg, +1, crit chance for spells, flat elemental dmg to spells... I tried on path of building and is better than void battery. And Void Battery cost 3 exalt xD

About the amulet, im using that

Its selfcrafted, and looks pretty nice for multicraft :)

Im looking for options to boost dps, im thingking too on a shield with +1 totems and dps mods (+1, spell dmg, cast speed, crit chance..)
I would love to see a Luxury Version of this Build - Equipment.
Is it smart to focus Atziri's Reflection Golden Buckler?

I need to know the Best in Slot Items.

Greetings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info