Stress Free PoE| HOLY RIGHTEOUS FIRE |ANY Items Work|Easy/Relaxing Play|Easily Clears the Atlas[3.6]

Ok, thank you for the answer. I was genuinely curious because it would have been huge if it worked.

I'm gonna try the Tukohama branch to see how it feels and use one point for Avatar of fire so I still have 100% fire totems.
"
"
lomdecaverne wrote:
Thank you for the guide. I just have one question:

"
Normally the "leech" mechanic in the game require a Hit. But this node actually gives us leech from RF as well!

Any source on this specific leech working with RF? I don't see why it would work.
You're welcome! I hope you are having fun.

In 3.5 Path of Building had RF leeching from Hinekora. But you are correct. That is no longer seems to be the case. I will amend that in the guide (and then maybe consider Aronhongui instead of Hinekora for 3.7.)

I appreciate the post!

I suggest against Aronhogui. The leech from your totem and cover enemies in ash is better IMO
hello

My stuff atm

error
Last edited by Rhilnix on Apr 2, 2019, 6:53:42 AM
Elder done in T6 map with.....4 death.....i am not sure this build should be ok for shaper or t16 map and uber elder.
Last edited by Rhilnix on Apr 2, 2019, 1:58:15 PM
"
Rhilnix wrote:
hello

My stuff atm

"
Rhilnix wrote:
Elder done in T6 map with.....4 death.....i am not sure this build should be ok for shaper or t16 map and uber elder.
I'm sorry your modifications to the guide didn't go as you'd hoped. But hang in there! A lot of people forget that Elder boss battles have map mods included. It's easy to forget when the Shaper doesn't have modded battles.

The equipment and gems you replaced would have a very different playstyle to the guide's. So as I try and emphasize, make sure you like how the build works. Enjoy it! Then you can work you gear and gems around that.

If you'd like suggestions, let us know. Normally I don't bring anything up unless asked, but you have Immortal Call in your build. Just a reminder that everytime that skill activates, it'll consume your Endurance Charges...a HUGE source of life regen. If you'd like anything else, feel free to ask.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
I did in white map and without IC and with different aura setup (molten shield and flammabity curse + blasphemy. No vitality aura) and all mitig at 75 (fire 85). I abandoned stibnite flask because it's really bad option.

IC + CWDT + warcry is awesome on trash mob.

I feel the ascendency is bad and there is a lack of defense. But i don't say you never can do end game. I say You'll never do anything like minautaure map i guess.
I need to improve more things too(jewel,chaos mitig weapon and gem level).

Last edited by Rhilnix on Apr 3, 2019, 4:55:33 AM

Being new to all this I was wondering what it means when you have next to gems that are required level 1 etc ?

I assume it means to lock the gem at that level ?

Thanks
Last edited by Washac on Apr 3, 2019, 6:36:48 AM
My gear atm:

In your opinion, what should be the focus of improvement now? I preferred to focus on elem dmg and fire dmg cuz RF does not scale with spell dmg. I stopped using RotP shield to gain a little more HP (and dps with RF).

"
Washac wrote:

Being new to all this I was wondering what it means when you have next to gems that are required level 1 etc ?

I assume it means to lock the gem at that level ?

Thanks

Cast When Damage Taken needs you to take more damage to trigger when at higher gem level but can trigger higher level gem. Since Immortal Call doesn't get much better with levels it is generally accepted that its best for IC to trigger as often as possible which means CWDT at lv 1 so we simply don't level it.

To remove gem from leveling on the side of the screen (and stop obstructing our view) you can right-click it and it will go away. You can still level it in inventory if you want later.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info