[3.11] Divine Ire Hierophant (Self cast)

Can it be lab farmer? Or get ezsey one shooted? I just wanna lab farmer and fast mapper, seems like this build can do it...

Sry for eng
Works pretty great for lab.
yea no nerf for inq nor divine :D
and beside that, wanna say thank you lilyiciously for this well written build.
i played it legion leauge and it was hell of fun. first time killing shaper, clearing all maps. this skill is so nice and you made it possible:)
Last edited by Oquiz on Sep 4, 2019, 5:06:11 PM
"
Oquiz wrote:
i played it legion leauge and it was hell of fun. first time killing shaper, clearing all maps. this skill is so nice and you made it possible:)

Glad you liked it! The build may see some changes if I get around to it. With the new mana changes, we can relatively easily fit in some more ES and barely lose any damage.
I hear burning dmg or betteer said ignite is getting really good...

Would it be a good idea to fit this in this build so u kinda have a
Ignite crit divine ire?

Ignite crit divine ire?
"
Cheydinhal wrote:

Ignite crit divine ire?

Sure, you could go ignite divine ire. This isn't the build for it though.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
"
Oquiz wrote:

Glad you liked it! The build may see some changes if I get around to it. With the new mana changes, we can relatively easily fit in some more ES and barely lose any damage.

what would you change?
planning to start the league on SSF with this build, looks solid
Noob question here
1st time playing as a caster..so..what are the sources of life leeching? :)
It's a funny skill but i feel so squishy with 0 regen and 0 leech and 0 armour
[BHoD]
"
Ner.poe wrote:
Noob question here
1st time playing as a caster..so..what are the sources of life leeching? :)
It's a funny skill but i feel so squishy with 0 regen and 0 leech and 0 armour

So I'm playing DI Inquisitor, not this exact build but pretty similar. I have also played this build before though in 3.6(?). What can I say, I love Divine Ire!

This build has defensive layers. Yes, no armor. However, you should have regen and leech (if you're at maps). Consecrated ground (which you have permanently while channeling DI after you get Sanctuary ascendancy point) gives hp regen and with Pious Path gives a ton of ES regen as well.

Pick up Atziri's Promise as well, this will give you a large amount of leech.

If you look at the PoB for this build you will see the creator has added a lot of defensive layers. Basalt flask, as well as a fortify link for the shield charge to further decrease phys damage.

On top of all that you obviously have Mind over matter keystone that will increase your effective HP. Make sure you grab some of the strong ES nodes as well early on. Arcane Guarding is huge and makes a solid ES shield a very nice pickup. Same with Arcane Will and the hybrid ES/life wheels in the top right of the tree.

So first things first, get those defensive nodes, get a cheap, high ES shield and worry about the DPS mods later when you have more currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info