[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Thanks for the update. I'll definitely play this for Legion.
I am so happy that this build is going to be updated and that it will be even more unkillable.

Thank you again for such an awesome build. Every build I've played before I struggled with constant dying. Not with this one. I got my first atziri kill thanks to this build, and since I've been playing off an on again since beta, it's kind of a huge deal to me.

I also gave up on synthesis, but with the new league and this build being even stronger, I hope to get my first elder kills and my first uber kills.

A lot of people on reddit say that delving to 1000+ isn't actually worth the cost, but I think most of them only delve a short way instead of making it all the way down. Is it worth it down there?
Finally updated everything for 3.7! Now for a good sleep and ENDLESS GAMING tomorrow! :D
What damage will casual gamers have? The end game shield cost 30+ ex, crafted weapon also quite alot.

Love your build, but i will never get 30+ ex 😇😇😇
It takes about 2ex and lv60 to get started, power increases the more you invest into it, can do all content when you get your 6 link.
I think the POB links are not updated?
"
w3g wrote:
It takes about 2ex and lv60 to get started, power increases the more you invest into it, can do all content when you get your 6 link.

Ah, was debatting melee or not as starter, but I guess this one wont work if you start at 2ex :(
Love the build, but the POB numbers are pretty skewed. You have every curse in the game activated, legacy 4 mod abyss jewels, and vaal haste&righteous fire.

After disabling all the caked on buffs, debuffs, and ridiculous gear, I landed at a reasonable 370k dps per totem. Still good but nothing like the advertised 1million per totem.
haters gonna hate

psa just say I don't understand and ask for advice on how you came up with your numbers versus what's advertised instead of flaming and saying it's wrong.
Last edited by rageface1355 on Jun 7, 2019, 12:02:13 PM
Self curse builds do 50% less damage if you have no curse on yourself. Soul Mantle + Multiple Totem Support ensures you keep full self curse up even when clearing maps, and you can front load curses before bosses.

You should have all buffs up before bosses. Normal map clearing needs way less than million DPS per totem.

Hatred aura and Watchers Eye are not included in the current POB, since it hasn't been updated for new mortal conviction and still wants to reserve 50% of life. That's about 30% more damage when you use them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info