<Intelligent Evil>3.9 Hype/SF/HC/International/Leveling parties+ Active Discord

"
ThamHanks wrote:
May I join? I've only been playing for a week or so testing out builds before the new league. I love the game!

Yes! Whisper us on discord or message me in DM's on this site.
I joined the guild as a small Pac.. Now i am Pacatus the mighty! Jokes aside, it's a great guild i joined recently and people are very friendly and helpful towards new people and others :)
"
Dzegeris wrote:
I joined the guild as a small Pac.. Now i am Pacatus the mighty! Jokes aside, it's a great guild i joined recently and people are very friendly and helpful towards new people and others :)

Thank you so much for feedback.
There is still lot of space for new members to join our guild so if anybody interested please join our discord now! :)
/\?:)
Hi there,

are you okay with ssf players? I usually play ssf sc because my isp is fcked (cant do hc anymore), closing in on 6k hours, but it gets pretty lonely on the social side of things. I am usually very active in guild chat to give advice, brag about drops or just chatting about whatever. Also pretty active in discord :).

Regards,
Hans
Hi

Can i join your guild?
ıgn tomaank
thanks
"
Hans_Rudi wrote:
Hi there,

are you okay with ssf players? I usually play ssf sc because my isp is fcked (cant do hc anymore), closing in on 6k hours, but it gets pretty lonely on the social side of things. I am usually very active in guild chat to give advice, brag about drops or just chatting about whatever. Also pretty active in discord :).

Regards,
Hans

Of course everybody are welcome to join us! :)
One day before launch one day left to get into leveling party! For everyone who is interested make sure to reach us!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info