Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

sulphite scarabs nerfed :(

also not a fan of an intervention encounter in every map that triggered a syndicate event. if i don't want to do a red beast, i can avoid it. but the syndicate assassins are relentless. awful.
Last edited by dachoppa on Feb 21, 2019, 7:06:35 PM
Rip easy level 100
With sulphite scarabs getting nerfed by 70% i hope you adjust how much you get in maps and make the amount higher, and it always sucked getting a niko in your map and only 1 sulphite node and just make it so once we have unlocked the veiled mods we don't need to get them every single league.
yeah i'd be fine if it didnt go to core cuz shuffling the board is almost the same as resetting the board and nerfing the breaches into uselessness is meh why even bothering getting them ?
"
Fracture333 wrote:
the damage of syndicate members are still not nerfed furhter? then i got a question, if you dont interact with jun in act 9, do syndicate member never spawn, or do they?

That is a great question. I really do not want intervention ganks to be part of the core game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I did one Mastermind fight, after that debacle including the complete reset, that was it. Thank you for that change.
More dailies is good thing imho.
Also no more 1 Sulphite nodes, seriously.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Easily one of the worst league mechanics in POE is going core, yikes. Betrayal is terrible and I'm not so sure I want to continue playing if its gonna go core and interfere with everything else in the game
"
Qarl wrote:
When an area has Jun, that area will contain three Betrayal encounters.

Nope.

Since Jun starts in Act 9, can you re-load an Acts 9/10 area so that Jun is no longer in that area? Can I never talk to her and never initiate Betrayal events?
true BETRAYAL league...

:/
Just remove the experience bonus from enriched Breachstones. Or make it 50% at MOST. It's an extremely high density map on a very linear layout and on lvl 82 monsters.

Pepega nerfs.
Last edited by Guisasse on Feb 21, 2019, 7:13:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info