[3.5] Tectonic Slam | Shaper uber elder DOWN | PERMA IMMORTAL CALL | INSANE MAP CLEAR

Having fun with this build, nice writeup. I've done this and the razor build and while the razor build has its pros it just lacks the dps of this one. I mostly use that build for lab running now since it excels at it and use this one for bosses.
"
Having fun with this build, nice writeup. I've done this and the razor build and while the razor build has its pros it just lacks the dps of this one. I mostly use that build for lab running now since it excels at it and use this one for bosses.

This one is a great lab farmer just take off your abyssus and laugh ;)
"
Gorst93 wrote:
"

This one is a great lab farmer just take off your abyssus and laugh ;)

Luckily I did the razor build first so he's conveniently sitting there with all that extra move speed, unstoppable and leap slam ready to go. Currently I'm debating whether or not to lose my triple balanced wise oak to squeeze more dps/stats out of my gear. The majority of my deaths are due to mistakes that the bit of extra resist probably wasn't going to save me from in the first place.
Thanks for the response. So I only have time to push one toon per league and I am thinking about this one being it.

I currently enjoy being bale face tank most encounters. Will I be able to do that?

Secondly, would you day 1 farm oni? Would it pay itself back in regard to time/currency?

Thanks
Thoughts on this build as a league starter for 3.6. I usually prefer face tanking melee.
Hey this buid looks sweet! I'm probably gonna end up converting into this build once I can farm Uber Lab with the Razor version (which I recommend doing for anyone planning on going TS as league starter). I was wondering, what do you think of switching UNBREAKABLE for UNYIELDING? I want to have a bit more AOE than what I saw in your video, do you think its gonna affect my survivability a lot?
I was going to try this build out this league (even though shattering steel got a massive buff)

You might want to add this new flask to the build
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Bottled_Faith

i think it would be incredibly powerful with the new consecrated ground changes

hard telling how expensive it will be though
So just purchased the kaoms, so I am little low on currency. I am enjoying the build. So far into yellow maps.

Having a hard time finding maps of higher level. Should I start to buy maps or continue to upgrade gear. The build is a ton of fun. Just have to not do reflect(died 5 time last 2 days not noticing Map is reflect)(I am use to a build that didn't care about reflect)

Now I am not sure if I have the immortal up all the time. Should it be triggered when I cast bloodlust? If so that is not happening.

Any recommendations for my character would be great.

Thanks
"
Kabar59 wrote:
So just purchased the kaoms, so I am little low on currency. I am enjoying the build. So far into yellow maps.

Having a hard time finding maps of higher level. Should I start to buy maps or continue to upgrade gear. The build is a ton of fun. Just have to not do reflect(died 5 time last 2 days not noticing Map is reflect)(I am use to a build that didn't care about reflect)

Now I am not sure if I have the immortal up all the time. Should it be triggered when I cast bloodlust? If so that is not happening.

Any recommendations for my character would be great.

Thanks

I have no evidence or logical reason to believe this but I think the game knows if you’ve just gotten into certain tiers of maps for the first time and nerfs drop rate to make it take longer until you can sustain higher tiers. This is of course a batshit insane belief but eventually you will end up with a large supply of red tier maps, it just takes time and you will bust back down to lower tier maps a few times on your way up. Id spend money on gear myself, up until level 92 you can make fast progress at tier 9 and 10 while building a map pool to keep progressing. If you’re going for shaper/elder asap then you’ll need to buy maps since you won’t have the pool necessary to manipulate influence or get t16 maps.

This build is very good but i dont understand how i can have 3m shaper dps? POB show me i have max. 1m shaper dps if i upgrade the tree,gems,item and config like your pasbin form the video. Any idea?

thats my pasbin: https://pastebin.com/SVLGNmA8

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info