[LEGION UPDATE] - "MELEE" ELE HIT JUGG - FULL CONTENT AVAILABLE + VIDEOS

Any specific reason you decided not to go crit with the Jugg accuracy node on this build?
"
tjfrost wrote:
Any specific reason you decided not to go crit with the Jugg accuracy node on this build?

Dmg was more than enough and i felt more tanky with less points spend to get eo
is this 3.7 viable? And can work with berserker ascendancy instead of jugg?
"
Saintgamer11 wrote:
is this 3.7 viable? And can work with berserker ascendancy instead of jugg?

Honestly, With the changes to passive tree, i'd say it really is even more powerful as jugg (i guess bersersker should be just fine too, but his deffences might be a problem).

The fact that blood magic allows us to use 1 free aura instead of none is cool (we could use something like Vitality/haste/anger) then in top of that new endurance charge passvies with life reg per, with another charge in top of that is great deal too, also we get +1 to all res with some armour.}

Overall i'd say it is going to be a solid build for 3.7 legion. No doubt about it
Last edited by GotGuts_ on Jun 7, 2019, 12:50:51 AM
I think I'm going to be using this build as a lab farmer for console release tomorrow, looks insane.

What would a leveling section look like? I'm assuming we wait til the 70s to path to duelist area, and rush to RT and AoF, correct? And what level should I be looking to swap to Ele hit?

Are there any other nice looking amulets besides yoke and xophs for the first 2-3 days of the league?

"
Hemoglyph wrote:
I think I'm going to be using this build as a lab farmer for console release tomorrow, looks insane.

What would a leveling section look like? I'm assuming we wait til the 70s to path to duelist area, and rush to RT and AoF, correct? And what level should I be looking to swap to Ele hit?

Are there any other nice looking amulets besides yoke and xophs for the first 2-3 days of the league?

Well, since you need dual combat focus jewels to use ele hit as fire, you will need a few days to get em, with all the melee changes i'd probably go with any melee skill and just rush to RT and get life nodes and maybe endurance charges.

Before yoke or xoph any unique amulet with some life and resists should work well.
Meh. Post some HC videos doing similar and I'll follow your build. Until then, just more meta shit.
Can you tell wich fossils you used for craft? What bow is best while crafting this?
And why are you taking these phys leech nodes if elemental hit deal no physical damage?
Last edited by faraddox on Jun 11, 2019, 5:41:13 PM
"
faraddox wrote:
Can you tell wich fossils you used for craft? What bow is best while crafting this?
And why are you taking these phys leech nodes if elemental hit deal no physical damage?

Highest chance is to do quad with

Jagged/Serrated/Corroded/Metalic (best base is Shaper Imperial Bow but it has high dex requirement, also thicket bow is great with its attack speed.

Yeah, I've found out that a few nodes are different than I thought, So I Changed passive tree a lil bit. :)
Felt like doing an ele hit build for a while but I'm pretty cheap on the items right now and have no luck crafting so I've tried out this build but I've tweaked it into chieftain EO rather than RT and changed the gear around to some basic entry level alternatives until I can craft better stuff later on. I think it should end up with a bit more damage + smoother EC generation but a bit less survivability vs things like slows + big hits.

I'll see how it goes and depending on how I feel might switch it back to jugg, but this is what I'm planning on going to for now -

https://pastebin.com/TSai5vty
Last edited by Carrmatt93 on Jun 12, 2019, 1:09:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info