NiceFX Guild - Recruiting for New Guild Members

I will join to if the guild wont be full till i get home. :)
Mature and active player. Im really interested in your guild. My in game name is NightSilence. Thank you!
I'm in, thanks.
After a little bit of a reorg, we are currently sitting at 54 members. Looking forward to having some more exiles join us. :)
Hi metalxblood, just make sure you apply according to the directions on the guild's website: https://nicefxguild.com/

Looking forward to you joining us!
Last edited by E1rik on Feb 6, 2019, 1:07:56 PM
We're at 62 members now. Our guild leader decided to open membership up to 100 right now.
Is it still true that you're mostly on Standard, and you have that many active players? If so, I'd like to join. I just started the game a month or so ago and play a fair amount--much prefer standard because I don't like losing progress with league play. Still have openings?

IGN is Tenasta.
Last edited by Tabaxus on Feb 11, 2019, 11:10:32 AM
"
Tabaxus wrote:
Is it still true that you're mostly on Standard, and you have that many active players? If so, I'd like to join. I just started the game a month or so ago and play a fair amount--much prefer standard because I don't like losing progress with league play. Still have openings?

IGN is Tenasta.

Hi Tabaxus, we are mostly on Standard, but there are some guild members that are playing in Betrayal right now.
Great! If you'll have me, would definitely appreciate an invite. IGN is Tenasta. I'll be on a bit later tonight, probably, to try to catch an invite.
"
Tabaxus wrote:
Great! If you'll have me, would definitely appreciate an invite. IGN is Tenasta. I'll be on a bit later tonight, probably, to try to catch an invite.

I see that you joined...welcome to the guild! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info