[3.5] 2H Tectonic Slam JUGG [Uber Elder Deathless]

Is Call of the Brotherhood is really needed? On POB doesnt decrease or increase damage.

edit: Nevermind. I forgot that the build its not like EH and we can only choose to hit fire, i eddited the voidforge for lightning/fire and the cold you had on pob and saw the damage for each element.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Jan 4, 2019, 1:28:50 PM
"
Mawwk wrote:
Is Call of the Brotherhood is really needed? On POB doesnt decrease or increase damage.

edit: Nevermind. I forgot that the build its not like EH and we can only choose to hit fire, i eddited the voidforge for lightning/fire and the cold you had on pob and saw the damage for each element.

ye, Check this Thread
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2175142
Wouldn't Herald of Ash Be better than war banner?

I'm sure there's a reason why not but could you tell me?

to be honest most of the time I don't drop it so I'm hardly ever getting the full benefit from it.
The first rule of fight club is.... wear a cup!
"
gfellows wrote:

to be honest most of the time I don't drop it so I'm hardly ever getting the full benefit from it.

I'll explain it based on my character.
PoB: https://pastebin.com/MUthx2Hg

Lv 95
Mana: 698 {Unreserved: 31%(216)} Herald of Purity + Arctic Armour +(4lv)Enlighten

Herald of Ash ON ---> {Total DPS + 5.7%} ---> Unreserved: 9%(62)

Warbanner ON ---> {Total DPS + 3.4% (Not Planted) } ---> Unreserved: 23%(160)

HoA is inefficient compared to mana cost. If you use HoA, you'll have difficulty in combat because of lack of mana. (6l Tectonic Slam Mana Cost: 59)
Last edited by bvgftr on Jan 4, 2019, 9:56:26 PM
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
gfellows wrote:

Lv 95
Mana: 698 {Unreserved: 31%(216)} Herald of Purity + Arctic Armour +(4lv)Enlighten

HoA is inefficient compared to mana cost. If you use HoA, you'll have difficulty in combat because of lack of mana. (6l Tectonic Slam Mana Cost: 59)

Thanks makes sense, for some reason I thought war banner was reserving more mana than it does.

edit, I got some more mana on my helm and now I have 218 mana left after reservation with HoA (and thats with a lvl3 enlighten) plays good and was a damage increase even at level 1 with 0 quality (plus the character effect is cool).

Looking again, your numbers dont add up. Even with Herald of Purity + Arctic Armor + Herald of Ash without enlighten it would only be 75% mana reserved. How you got 9% unreserved I dont know.
Last edited by gfellows on Jan 5, 2019, 12:13:33 PM
"
gfellows wrote:
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
gfellows wrote:

Lv 95

Thanks makes sense, for some reason I thought war banner was reserving more mana than it does.

edit, I got some more mana on my helm and now I have 218 mana left after reservation with HoA (and thats with a lvl3 enlighten) plays good and was a damage increase even at level 1 with 0 quality (plus the character effect is cool).

Looking again, your numbers dont add up. Even with Herald of Purity + Arctic Armor + Herald of Ash without enlighten it would only be 75% mana reserved. How you got 9% unreserved I dont know.

i'm Using Aspect of the Spider

This is a really good aura.
Last edited by bvgftr on Jan 5, 2019, 12:53:36 PM
Ah ok dont have those gloves, something to aim for I guess :)

Thanks for the answer.
So i have basically stripped your build in path of building down to try and figure out why i am doing so much less damage and cant figure it out? I know i have to quality my gems, but even that doesn't make up for the dps difference. I am also having a hard time with sustain, i feel really squishy. Any help would be most appreciated!
"
Dwarrowdelf25 wrote:
So i have basically stripped your build in path of building down to try and figure out why i am doing so much less damage and cant figure it out? I know i have to quality my gems, but even that doesn't make up for the dps difference. I am also having a hard time with sustain, i feel really squishy. Any help would be most appreciated!

Check the PoB & Voidforge Option Change

[ Gain 300% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Damage of a random Element ]

[ Gain 300% of Weapon Physical Damage as Extra Cold Damage ]
Ага собрался по этому гайду 8 экзов влил, как вообще жить в этой Лорвив?? Такое фуфло физ защита даже под зарядами до 80% не доходит, пробивают на изи. Да и вампиризма вообще не хватает, после дворянки с блудсикером просто небо и земля.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info