[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

Thank you for the guide, I like it so far.

Just have one question tho: what is the use of elemnetal focus with hypothermia? We can't deal elemental ailment.

Wouldn't it be better to replace both germs by immolate and combustion?
"
nxus wrote:
Thank you for the guide, I like it so far.

Just have one question tho: what is the use of elemnetal focus with hypothermia? We can't deal elemental ailment.

Wouldn't it be better to replace both germs by immolate and combustion?

The explanation is in the guide. Tempest binding is the reason.
Following your guide this league, doing well so far; lvl 89 and clearing tier 15.
Just a question:

Checking your profile, I see that you changed carcass Jack for a queen's hunger, plus a few more gem changes (mostly CWDT links).
Do you recommend following the changes in that character, or were those just experimental changes?

Another question is that you pick some minion nodes in the passives tree. Do they affect somehow our brands?

"
Jabusan wrote:
Following your guide this league, doing well so far; lvl 89 and clearing tier 15.
Just a question:

Checking your profile, I see that you changed carcass Jack for a queen's hunger, plus a few more gem changes (mostly CWDT links).
Do you recommend following the changes in that character, or were those just experimental changes?

Another question is that you pick some minion nodes in the passives tree. Do they affect somehow our brands?

Yes, experimental changes. The tree on the character is outdated. But to clarify, Spiritual Aid makes minion dmg apply to you as well.
Got bored with cyclone and started a char with this build, currently at the end of story mode and enjoying it so far. Thanks for guide. What do you think about stretching to runesmith key node and dropping the minion nodes; ash, frost and storm; and possibly a couple mana nodes? Cheers.
Any uniques for lvling youd recommend? i have a nyctas lantern hanging around buts since its only 3L idk. thanks!
"
puaiohi wrote:
Got bored with cyclone and started a char with this build, currently at the end of story mode and enjoying it so far. Thanks for guide. What do you think about stretching to runesmith key node and dropping the minion nodes; ash, frost and storm; and possibly a couple mana nodes? Cheers.

Not worth it, i tried to make it work, but couldn't find a way for it to be a better variant.
"
aitalar wrote:
Any uniques for lvling youd recommend? i have a nyctas lantern hanging around buts since its only 3L idk. thanks!

It is not bad for start, if you put brand in the weapon. But you also dont need to cast it all the time, so you can easily get away with 6L in tabula mana wise. And use what ever weapon you find, which gives most dmg.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jun 15, 2019, 2:05:26 PM
I can only find the Level 82 Skilltree in the Pastebin? Am i doing something wrong, and if yes am i doing something wrong with PoB or Pastebin or what?
"
7h3_Ph03n1x wrote:
I can only find the Level 82 Skilltree in the Pastebin? Am i doing something wrong, and if yes am i doing something wrong with PoB or Pastebin or what?

When you are looking at the tree in PoB, bottom left you can chose a tree.
Want to try it. But replace elemental focuc to combustion and use flame surge for solo target. P.S. I may cant to finish this cuz playing on HC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info