[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
"
Dreadknot wrote:
Guys I'm struggling with mana regen any ideas?

take 1 point of mana leech in the essence sap cluster its all you need

I dunno how i missed this haha thanks mate.
what skill for leveling with hotms?
"
lasty03 wrote:

watever u like really, i just lvled with pure ms and ancestral call, equip and thiefs torment and a tabula and it carried me all the way to act 10
man have i had the best day today this is my 1st lab after reset with a twice enchanted and a darkshrine to give me a 3rd try.

now do i sell this and keep the blood rage enchant helm or sell the blood rage enchant helm, i sit at 9k es with the ms hubris
Last edited by Ichigo_333 on Dec 26, 2018, 2:15:40 AM
"
Ichigo_333 wrote:
"
lasty03 wrote:

watever u like really, i just lvled with pure ms and ancestral call, equip and thiefs torment and a tabula and it carried me all the way to act 10

ok thanks, thought someone said ms leveling was no good, ill try it though
Tried this build yesterday... it is amazing! You cannot die if you know what you're doing. But I feel my damage is kinda low on end game bosses... can someone gear check me and see if I can improve something. And yes I know, I'm working on my helmet enchant!

My Molten strike without buff is around 53k, don't know if that's ok or not? I have 6900ES, don't know how he's got like 10k? I mean I know, better items etc... but still is 3000es difference!

Last edited by drumcorp1986 on Dec 26, 2018, 7:34:53 AM
"
drumcorp1986 wrote:
Tried this build yesterday... it is amazing! You cannot die if you know what you're doing. But I feel my damage is kinda low on end game bosses... can someone gear check me and see if I can improve something. And yes I know, I'm working on my helmet enchant!

My Molten strike without buff is around 53k, don't know if that's ok or not? I have 6900ES, don't know how he's got like 10k? I mean I know, better items etc... but still is 3000es difference!

Looking at your PoB now:

Get your lightning resistance higher than fire resistance to get the Wise Oak penetration, this should help a bit.

Alot of your jewels miss damage mods. Furthermore the added lightning damage on your abyss jewels is only like 1-30 instead of 1-60

You miss alot of ES on loads of gear this is the main difference in our ES pool. I also use sorcerers with 270 ES (This is crazy high numbers - I have 3xT1 ES rolls + crafted hybrid)

You dont have any onslaught - Getting this on a jewel will also improve clear speed.

Club on, thx for following the guide.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
What Pantheons do you recommend for Uber Elder? I was thinking Arakaali for reduced DoT + increased recovery from first upgrade and Yugul for the reduced cold damage?

Any other specific change you do for that fight?

Thanks
All endgame bosses dead.

This build is amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info