[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

use poe.ninja and see what tree people using = problem solved
to use such amulets you will need 55 int on each gear and Crystal Belt with 50 ints

and loose shock and burn immunity

otherwise astramentis is better

and eyes of the great wolf even much better
Last edited by Sonidox on Apr 14, 2019, 5:46:29 AM
thoughts on eyes of the greatwolf btw? is it better than just corrupted atramentis for most builds? price on them is quite insane

also, do you guys use attack in place permanently?
Last edited by TierAbove on Apr 14, 2019, 12:54:52 PM
"
TierAbove wrote:
thoughts on eyes of the greatwolf btw? is it better than just corrupted atramentis for most builds? price on them is quite insane

also, do you guys use attack in place permanently?

32% attribute + 60% attack damage is BiS

corruted to 6% str/int astramentis not worth its price above 116 astramentis

Last edited by Sonidox on Apr 14, 2019, 1:03:11 PM
thanks for detailed reply, well the mentioned greatwolf gonna cost a shitton so probably one of the last things to min-max. Do u guys use attack in place numpad trick or no?
yup, i use attack in place

you dont need numpad trick anymore
Last edited by Sonidox on Apr 14, 2019, 1:43:19 PM
oh lol, didnt know this existed, too used to this trick from times when i played miner, thanks again:)
"
Sonidox wrote:
yup, i use attack in place

you dont need numpad trick anymore

Didn't even know about that trick, thanks!
eh, Pure Chayula nerfed to hell, 10 runs only 8% xp at lvl 99, was hoping to get more ;D

and the loot barely covered the price
Last edited by Sonidox on Apr 16, 2019, 11:38:07 AM
"
espenfjo wrote:
I'm really struggling with my char right now. Some enemies are really melting my ES away, without it being due to any form of reflect. My damage is also way low.

From PoB my avg dmg is 50k, and total dps is 208k (With all flasks applied)
What should I do next to fine tune my build?

I'm no expert, but at least 20/20 gems would go a long way to improve your DPS as well. I'm not seeing much quality on your 6 link.
Not sure what to upgrade next, seems like everything is starting to be in the 8+ ex range. Only have 7500 es, but not really dying to anything. Gems are being leveled back up to 20/20. 21/20 MS doesn't seem that big of an upgrade for multiple exalts. Maybe I am just at that point where everything is just going to be multiple ex for upgrades?

(I have 8ex atm, deciding where to spend it)

Last edited by Tainted_Turkey on Apr 16, 2019, 12:45:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info