[3.6+3.7] Hasunics HoWA Moltenstrike CI Jugg | Uber Elder Farmer

"
samuelhm wrote:
Why is a best corription increased attack speed if added lightning damage is more dps?

please learn to use PoB before asking bullshit
attack speeed corruption gives twice more dps increment than added lightning damage

Last edited by Sonidox on Apr 1, 2019, 5:49:26 AM
"
killkarabill wrote:
Good morning..I just saw something that havent seen till now..
Sonidox has all the gems at his gloves at max level,including immortall call,cwdt. Is that an option too instead of keeping them at lvl 1-3 or 3-5?

And if yes whats the pros and cons of doing so?:)

Thx a lot in advance

pros:
- more attack speed from lvl 20 bloodrage
- golem lives and gives more
- ic lasts longer without increased duration
- works good if you are lazy and dont wont to run buffs manually for best effect

con:
- sometimes you have to let mobs hit you intentionally to proc buffs

doesnt affect survivabilty comparing to low level cdwt+ic сoz huge es pool allows us to use lvl 20 ;D

i used bloodrage lvl 20 on manual activation at start of league, but using additional skill after jumping to each pack unconsciously (as i dont watch if it running or not) just pissing me off and getting me tires too fast

after i put all of them to cwdt, only have to use whirling blades and molten strike, QoL increased greatly

Last edited by Sonidox on Apr 1, 2019, 7:01:45 AM
Hello !

I have 2 passive points ready to use in my tree.

Can someone see my char and tell me where to put this 2 points? Something to change in tree?

Any item/jewel that i can get better than i have actually?

Ty in advance
"
Azdoe wrote:
Hello !

I have 2 passive points ready to use in my tree.

Can someone see my char and tell me where to put this 2 points? Something to change in tree?

Any item/jewel that i can get better than i have actually?

Ty in advance

just follow original tree and upgrade items for more int/es/attack speed if you have currency
i see many people using another tree going right side down

here is a small comparision with my gear

pros:

- +1.2% dps
- cheaper coz less jewels used

cons:

- less unreserved mana pool
- less regen
Last edited by Sonidox on Apr 1, 2019, 9:41:16 AM
Great job Sonidox. I have only 172000 total DPS. Iam so far :(

i have on tree cold heart calculation, maybe i have to quit it, and put this 3 points in another place.

I got my 6-link armor finally^^ having a blast and didnt die in days now. what would be recommended as an upgrade first? (i got astramentis 13/81 but using bisco for the mf atm)
"
Pasq1986 wrote:
I got my 6-link armor finally^^ having a blast and didnt die in days now. what would be recommended as an upgrade first? (i got astramentis 13/81 but using bisco for the mf atm)

helm enchant or attack speed corrupted gloves
How do I kill the Sir_Janusz guy in the hall of grandmasters. I managed to kill everyone else except him. He’s the scorching ray guy at the end with max block/cwdt lightning warp. He regents faster than I can damage him. Almost two shots me when I have 10k ES. I lost 20% exp from him before I had to get someone to help.
"
kyeelee wrote:
How do I kill the Sir_Janusz guy in the hall of grandmasters. I managed to kill everyone else except him. He’s the scorching ray guy at the end with max block/cwdt lightning warp. He regents faster than I can damage him. Almost two shots me when I have 10k ES. I lost 20% exp from him before I had to get someone to help.

iirc i died to some scorchinh ray totem guy too, but i charged him and killed
just bad luck with that dude

tactics for that guys are decoy totem + use scorching ray yourself

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info