Vitality

this aura is a joke

better make it 10% reserved mana
OR increase the life reg to ~6%
IGN: MinimaLSUXXX
Last edited by MinimaL6077 on Nov 3, 2013, 3:45:04 PM
Come on people, everyone knows vitality looks underwhelming but 10% reserve? 6% regen? Seriously? Maybe you haven't noticed but HP regen is, you know, really fuckin' good and shouldn't be given for free? It's a serviceable enough aura for builds that can't get much from the tree, surely it could use, say, an additional 0.3% at level 1 and a proportional increase at higher levels, but when people ask for ridiculously huge regen or hilariously low reservation I just assume you plain don't understand the game.
"
ebrl wrote:
Come on people, everyone knows vitality looks underwhelming but 10% reserve? 6% regen? Seriously? Maybe you haven't noticed but HP regen is, you know, really fuckin' good and shouldn't be given for free? It's a serviceable enough aura for builds that can't get much from the tree, surely it could use, say, an additional 0.3% at level 1 and a proportional increase at higher levels, but when people ask for ridiculously huge regen or hilariously low reservation I just assume you plain don't understand the game.
especially when you're also giving this regen to allies. which is the point of auras... for sharing benefits... not many people are making team builds outside of that annoying but functional discharge + conduit.
Agreed on vitality being VERY weak.

With Mara and Duelist being right next to a 1.5 node and most everyone else able to get regen at some point, the fact an aura (at level 20) adds only slightly more than a single node is a bit silly.

When considering what each aura adds at level 20, most of them are worth 5-6 some even up to 10 nodes. Yet vitality is worth less than 2 (1.5% and 1%) at worst, and less than 5 (.4%) at best.
Even with stacking tons of aura buffs and cost reductions, you might get 3% regen for 20% mana... as a super support build.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
This aura is weak - not even close to being worth 60% of reserved mana. Needs to be doubled in effect to be even considered usable.
I think 40% Its fair, but They need to improve the % of regen. Maybe x2-2,5
probably the weakest skill in game no joke good job ggg ur good@
IGN getrichquicky
This skill is one of the few I don't consider. Everytime I check its value I find it weak and overall useless even with Inner Force and all.

Purity of Elements gives you 25% resistances while you can find 6% all resistances nodes here and there. So really 1.4% per sec is too small. Also consider that Life Leech is 20% of your total health pool per sec.

It would make more sense if it multiplied flat regen from gear and % of total health pool and/or increased any rate at which you recover life (Life Leech, Flasks...).
This skill @60% of mana is just too high a cost for too little a reward.

I understand that people like myself that are Auramancers can be regen alot of life for a group if this skill is buffed, but something needs to be done.

I propose reducing the cost to like 20-25% of mana.

EDIT: I realised that it is 40% not 60% of mana, still to high for the regen listed, either buff or reduce to 20-25%
Last edited by frmar122 on Dec 26, 2013, 8:56:17 AM
Why dont change it so something like +X% MORE life regen? (Same to how Determination buffs armour)? It would be useful for charcters with high values of regen stacked.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info