=DBV= Guild ● Only For New Players (infos are inside) ●

● How many leagues have you participated in? This is my first
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? yes
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. London (EU) Realm, NerdySanchez#1121
● How many leagues have you participated in? 2 (Last 2 or 3 weeks of Delve and Betrayal)
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes, currently playing
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. SpectralOps, Washington DC (US), Not a discord user.
● How many leagues have you participated in? This is my first
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? yes, doing it now
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. Frankfurt (EU) Realm, Discord: Doomah#8610
● How many leagues have you participated in? 2 - The last couple of weeks of the Delve league and now the Betrayal
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes, already playing :)
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact: Monister, London (EU) Realm, Monii#4879
● How many leagues you have participated in? first time
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes
● My ign is: Tellaaxx. I play on the NA servers. My Discord contact is init#8658
How many leagues have you participated in?0
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? yes
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. ign tuminen cali(us) dis tuminen#7353
● How many leagues have you participated in? Betrayal is my 1st
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact. IGN:AzureReaper discord:TheTarkovReaper #5022 NA server
● How many leagues you have participated in? 1
● IGN: ZalupaKita. I play on the US East servers but gonna move to EU servers after new years. My Discord contact is gk_oxxy#0707
up
● How many leagues have you participated in? This is first one
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes, already playing :)
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact: TrapperFourTwoSix, Washington (US) Realm

don't use discord, but can get it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info