=DBV= Guild ● Only For New Players (infos are inside) ●

Hiya

● How many leagues have you participated in?
This is my first league, but I am enjoying it a lot. Doing low to mid tier maps now.

● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League?
I am currently.

● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact.
Ign: Nukingthings 85ish arc witch
Happy to provide my discord if needed.

I'm looking for a place to chat and learn while i grind a bit. I'm having a lot of fun, but there are clearly many levels to the game. Hope to hear from you.
Last edited by insulted on Jan 8, 2019, 7:49:04 PM
This is the first one
Yes
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your Discord contact

IGN: Jerkystar
Discord: Jerky#1880
● How many leagues you have participated in? This is my first (Betrayal)
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes
● My ign is: Redvann. I play on the EU servers. My Discord contact is Redvann#7696
Last edited by Redvann on Jan 10, 2019, 7:15:08 PM
● How many leagues you have participated in? 1
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes, it's my first
● My ign is: Peter. I play on the EU servers. I will make Discord account after :)
● How many leagues have you participated in - this is my first i downloaded the game 2 days ago im now lvl 41
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League - yes im already in betrayal
● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name - Rezzzurection, EU server - Rezzzurection #5356.
Hey all. Just an update for those who have posted and not been invited yet. We have hit a wall with how many members we can have currently. As we have members donate points we will add new member slots and invite as we can. If we have not invited you prior to this message and you still have not found a guild or want to join as we have spots open up or add more spots in the guild, please let us know.

We are sorry we have been unable to add you to this point but look forward to playing with you in the future. Best of luck exiles and hopefully we will be in touch soon!

--
Rey
● My ign is: Tlyona. I play on the EU servers. My Discord contact is Xinu#4937
● Will you be able to play the Betrayal League? Yes, I am currently level 62 in Betrayal league.
● My ign is: xWieldedforce, I play on the Texas servers, My discord contact is Xwarchiefer#6572

This is my first league

Yes. I plan to play every day

● Leave a reply with your In-Game Name, the Server/Gateway you play on and your
Discord contact.
I play on EU/Amsterdam. My discord is: FacetedAF #9459
● How many leagues you have participated in? 2? (If you want to count a character that made it to level 20 as playing a league)
● My ign is: FrostKane. I play on Texas servers, and my Discord is ZetaKE#7205

Honestly just looking for people who can help me understand more about the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info