[3.15] Crimson Bow Gladiator, RoA + Puncture | Pure Bleed Build | All Content | In-depth

Can I craft the bleed bow with harvest more easily?

I loved the crafting section in the harvest league for the Caustic Arrow Raider. Man that was so much fun :) ty for the good guides
Already have % increased Damage with Bleeding on the jewel

But just wondering if these stats would also work/beneficial on the Jewels ?

- Attacks have % chance to cause Bleeding
- % increased Bleeding Duration

I entered in PoB and it did not make difference to the Bleed DPS
Last edited by Valant on Jan 20, 2021, 12:08:49 PM
Because it doesn't. Duration only increases the amount of time the bleed ticks, but not the damage per second. It's comfortable that you don't have to apply a new bleed on a boss a bit less often, but that's it. And you should already have 100% chance to bleed, so there's no benefit to be gained from that, either.
"
N0cturnaI wrote:
Can I craft the bleed bow with harvest more easily?

I loved the crafting section in the harvest league for the Caustic Arrow Raider. Man that was so much fun :) ty for the good guides

Not really. Good combination of prefixes is hardest to get and Harvest can't reliably help you with that. Well, technically it can but it sure is going to be extremely expensive (requires T4 blue boss crafts and some luck). Best you can do is spam physical reforges and hope to get lucky.

Harvest is very useful at crafting suffixes though, but that's mostly for double influenced Elder/Hunter bow.

"
Valant wrote:
Spoiler
Already have % increased Damage with Bleeding on the jewel

But just wondering if these stats would also work/beneficial on the Jewels ?

- Attacks have % chance to cause Bleeding
- % increased Bleeding Duration

I entered in PoB and it did not make difference to the Bleed DPS

This affix (because both of the stats are one affix) is useful if you want to run Swift Affliction instead of Unbound Ailments on Puncture. Also pretty decent for Classic build. Other than that it doesn't have much value. The bad part is that chase notable on cluster jewels also comes with 30% bleeding duration increase, making them much less desirable.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
"
100% more bleed damage mod isn't fossil exclusive for some time now. You can do it with standard methods, so harvest will also work altho is much more random.

Hi sir!
Do you know if the "cannot roll attack mods" + "aug attack" to get the 100% bleed mod is still working on 3.13?
"
speTum wrote:
Hi sir!
Do you know if the "cannot roll attack mods" + "aug attack" to get the 100% bleed mod is still working on 3.13?

Nope, removed in 3.12 patch.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3053600 - My Guides
This time I have looked at FAQ and didn't find an answer here - outmatch and outlast seems not working with bleed kills. Do you know if it's a bug or it is intended? (I know we use frenzy on bosses and blood rage on maps)
Thank you for the respons on my wonders about crafting a bow before, thats very kind of you. I have another question, what is the real DPS for this build? My brother has way worse gear than me and his PoB says 800k dps with his hexblast/ignite build, while mine says 43k and I do equal or better damage, is bleed wrong in PoB? Or how do you make out your real DPS?
"
Nico89 wrote:
Thank you for the respons on my wonders about crafting a bow before, thats very kind of you. I have another question, what is the real DPS for this build? My brother has way worse gear than me and his PoB says 800k dps with his hexblast/ignite build, while mine says 43k and I do equal or better damage, is bleed wrong in PoB? Or how do you make out your real DPS?

Look at "Path of building" part of the guide:
"
=========================================
= CALCULATING EFFECTIVE DPS - PLEASE READ THIS =
=========================================

PoB is really awful at calculating bleed dps, even more if you use Crimson Dance.
For actual accurate DPS numbers, i've created google doc specifically for it.
Bleed DPS Calculator. All the necessary info can be found in the document.
"

"Bleed DPS Calculator" is a link there.
Playing a Version of this build and dropped a Ryslatha in a Heist , was so happy. I just wanted to get rid of this story Heist in my inventory bc didnt liked Heist to much .... then a dc right before leaving it ...... what a bs .... im raging now , all gone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info