[3.8] Lightning Scourge Deadeye - [Scourge/Lightning Arrow] [All Content] [1M+ DPS] [5.6K+ Life]

Hey, I have a build that's based on this and was just wondering if I could get some feedback/critique on how to optimize it further? Thanks! :)

Char link: (https://pastebin.com/FMS5f4Yf)
"
DeafSniper wrote:
Hey, I have a build that's based on this and was just wondering if I could get some feedback/critique on how to optimize it further? Thanks! :)

Char link: (https://pastebin.com/FMS5f4Yf)

Hey, the pastebin link was kinda mess xd. So I imported your 'Valereye' character directly.

You have some really nice Jewels as well as an Inpulsa's, some of the gear you are quite expensive this League.
With your Flasks, I would probably replace you Hybrid Flask and Overflowing Chalice with a Bismuth's and a Silver Flask, it both would give you more damage.

Depending on you play style and how much currency you have, you might want to get another 6-Link Bow for a trash clearing Skill such as Lightning Arrow.

You might want to reallocate the pure Mana Leech Nodes as the Hybrid Leech Node is enough for Mana Leech for this build.

I would recommend you to replace you Elemental Proliferation with Lightning Penetration as that will give you lots more damage. The increased effect of Shock from your Lightning Nodes at the top of the tree and Inpulsa's can easily help you reach the 50% bonus damage from Shock.

Hopefully this helps :)
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ
Last edited by Axovur on Jan 2, 2019, 7:55:33 AM
Oops, sorry about the link, not sure what happened there :s

Thanks so much for response and the helpful feedback - gives me something to work with!

Hopefully with your advice I'll have my guy further optimized soon :)
1. How about to use lightning arrow + curse on hit + enfeeble instead of Hot setup(with assassin)
2. For power charges we can use power on crit setup + orb of storm. if we need them so much.
How do you sustain mana?
Not to be lazy but i'm still quite inexperienced. Could someone please take a look at my profile and give me advice on what to upgrade? I'm at 250c and willing to spend it all. Cheers
Can someone Gearcheck me pls ? I have around 7-8 ex for upgrades. I know Tombfist with 2 sockets would be nice but they are to expensive.

thx for checking :D
"
Zhultas wrote:
How do you sustain mana?

life and mana leach node under the vaal pact

"
Peyre wrote:
Not to be lazy but i'm still quite inexperienced. Could someone please take a look at my profile and give me advice on what to upgrade? I'm at 250c and willing to spend it all. Cheers

0. Make a 50% attack speed Tempest
1.Change all jewel soceted in your tree at something like searching or murderous abyss jewel with 45 added light AND 30+ max hp
2. Change your gloves to for a start 1 socket Tombfist with murderous jewel.
3. Body any 6link with life and res if u cant get any unique ones.
4. From that point u need to feel your resist with better rings-amulet-belt

"
Milos123 wrote:
Can someone Gearcheck me pls ? I have around 7-8 ex for upgrades. I know Tombfist with 2 sockets would be nice but they are to expensive.

thx for checking :D

better boots, 2soc tombfists, better rings-amulet with curse on hit.
Last edited by yodda_ua on Jan 2, 2019, 3:13:43 PM
Scourge arrow has any advantage over Lightning arrow or is it just preference? LA looks much smoother for me tho.
"
Zhultas wrote:
Scourge arrow has any advantage over Lightning arrow or is it just preference? LA looks much smoother for me tho.

Scourge Arrow is for single target, but it can also be used to clear packs as well. Lightning Arrow is best used to clear packs.
ᴘᴜʀɪꜰɪᴇʀ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info