[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

Is it possible to lvl the character from 28 with cons path? will be so much faster
"
Is it possible to lvl the character from 28 with cons path? will be so much faster
I haven't tried it myself but other players said it works well, just try it is my advice.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Hi and sorry for asking a question again, but I'm kind of stuck here.

I've spent some currency buying some new jewels and have 72% cold resists and fire + Lightning capped at 79, that's okay right? Because of Endurance charges overcapping me anyway.

But that's not all, my single target damage feels very lacking and when doing T13+ Clears I pretty much always skip the boss, since it usually takes me way too long to kill them. I was wondering what am I missing the most, should I go 6L-chest or Xenoph's? Both are quite far away right now, but having had no good drops in a while I'm bound to get one soon right? :D

Also I followed the 90 lv build, but the next one is for xenophs, should I just grab nodes going into the Jewel socket above the starting area?

I watched the T16 map clear video from starting post and the attack speed looks unreal in that one, am I missing something there or is it just (dual) attack speed jewels?

Thanks again!
I have one helmet with consencrated path deals 40% increased damage and one with -9 to fire resistance without enchant.Which gives more damage until i get both on same helmet?
Last edited by nrnemanja on Jan 5, 2019, 1:47:37 PM
Can't believe it. Perfect 10/6 2 abyssal slot tombfists just dropped for me. Saves me 8ex and one of my my last upgrades. Goodbye stone golem. It was fun haha.. Sadly goodbye enfeeble gloves I spent 3.5ex on yesterday.
Actually I'm going to lose faster attacks on leap slam fortify but that's okay. I only use it for fortify anyway.

Mind checking my setup one more time? Seems okay with the new tombfists but always open to suggestion. Still needing new jewels with more resist.
Last edited by HeroEvermore on Jan 5, 2019, 3:26:03 PM
"
iltamon wrote:
Hi and sorry for asking a question again, but I'm kind of stuck here.

I've spent some currency buying some new jewels and have 72% cold resists and fire + Lightning capped at 79, that's okay right? Because of Endurance charges overcapping me anyway.

But that's not all, my single target damage feels very lacking and when doing T13+ Clears I pretty much always skip the boss, since it usually takes me way too long to kill them. I was wondering what am I missing the most, should I go 6L-chest or Xenoph's? Both are quite far away right now, but having had no good drops in a while I'm bound to get one soon right? :D

Also I followed the 90 lv build, but the next one is for xenophs, should I just grab nodes going into the Jewel socket above the starting area?

I watched the T16 map clear video from starting post and the attack speed looks unreal in that one, am I missing something there or is it just (dual) attack speed jewels?

Thanks again!

For more damage Xoph's Blood is the best investment ( almost 50% more damage from what you have now with the skill tree in the PoB link). It changes the skill tree and frees up 3-4 nodes.

At the same time you need to cover the lightning resists you loose from your yellow amulet, so plan for that when you decide to change. I would look for a armor helmet with som life, cold or lighnting resistance and nearby enemies has -9% fire res. The best is to get one with an open suffix for resist crafting. Or you can make one yourself with Pristine + Scorching fossils, use a minimum ilvl 84 Royal Burgonet as crafting base.

Xoph's Blood costs from 3 ex http://poe.trade/search/inoyauazuguhom

Helmets to look for http://poe.trade/search/hetinisetoukow

PoB link Xophæs Blood Setup: https://pastebin.com/ER3V6LPL

"
nrnemanja wrote:
I have one helmet with consencrated path deals 40% increased damage and one with -9 to fire resistance without enchant.Which gives more damage until i get both on same helmet?
-9% gives about 25% more damage than 40% increased.
Best would be to craft the enchanted helmet with Scorching+Pristine fossils for double up damage.
"
Dkodr wrote:

For more damage Xoph's Blood is the best investment ( almost 50% more damage from what you have now with the skill tree in the PoB link). It changes the skill tree and frees up 3-4 nodes.

At the same time you need to cover the lightning resists you loose from your yellow amulet, so plan for that when you decide to change. I would look for a armor helmet with som life, cold or lighnting resistance and nearby enemies has -9% fire res. The best is to get one with an open suffix for resist crafting. Or you can make one yourself with Pristine + Scorching fossils, use a minimum ilvl 84 Royal Burgonet as crafting base.

Xoph's Blood costs from 3 ex http://poe.trade/search/inoyauazuguhom

Helmets to look for http://poe.trade/search/hetinisetoukow

PoB link Xophæs Blood Setup: https://pastebin.com/ER3V6LPL

Thank you very much for your help and the links!
"
iltamon wrote:

Thank you very much for your help and the links!

You welcome. The Elder video was made at level 99 with OP gear, it's not representative of what you will have at level 92 and little currency to spend.
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
nrnemanja wrote:
-9% gives about 25% more damage than 40% increased.
Best would be to craft the enchanted helmet with Scorching+Pristine fossils for double up damage.

Ty im enjoying this build,just got amulet and rearranged tree accordingly.
Now i need to farm more currency for 6l loreweave and then we'll see :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info