[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

really hard to go back to consecrated path after trying molten strike with good gear pieces, single target damage just isn't there for consecrated path, otherwise really solid build. one more thing that saddens me is that we can't really proc arakaali 50% life recovery rate, would be an insane boost for this build.
Last edited by nipit on Jan 1, 2019, 2:02:43 PM
Ive just reached level 64 and am ussing a 6 link, Im having some big mana problems, how do I over come this?
"
tomtom518 wrote:
Ive just reached level 64 and am ussing a 6 link, Im having some big mana problems, how do I over come this?

you re really dont need to use a 6link on lvl 64. drop 1 support gem and learn mana leech node if possible or get mana leech from jewel
Last edited by 4bsorbe on Jan 2, 2019, 3:35:53 AM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
4bsorbe wrote:
Thank you so much!
i've just got lvl 96 with this build.
Can you tell me what i can improve to increase survivability or damage
https://pastebin.com/MLGG4RWQ

Here is my suggested changes, if you do them all you will get about 25% more damage but about 200 less life.

Get some Nebuloch's with good damage and quality - yours don't have quality.
Buy a good (min-240 pdps and min38% phys2fire)uncorrupted pair and make them 30% quality with Einhar's Beastcrafting for cheap.

http://poe.trade/search/itomgousionzio

Get a good Searching Eye jewel for your Tombfists.

http://poe.trade/search/umanatoteubari

Take the Precision nodes and level your Bloodrage to lvl 18 and give it 20% quality for a solid attack speed boost.

Get 20% quality on all your skill gems - you can vendor a lvl 20 gem with 1 Gemcutters Prism for a lvl 1 20% quality gem.

Get 20% quality on your flasks.

Get quality on your helmet and craft hybrid life on it ((36–40)% increased Armour +(24–28) to maximum Life)

New Skill Tree:

thank you for detailed reply! But im now happy with my damage - its more than enough for mapping t16.
So how to increase survivability ONLY?
max life from gear + jewels
and
how to use vitality?
i've tried to have 3 auras (flammability+herald of ash + vitality) but my unreserved mana is so low even with "champion of the cause" node
"
4bsorbe wrote:
"
tomtom518 wrote:

you re really dont need to use a 6link on lvl 64. drop 1 support gem and learn mana leech node if possible or get mana leech from jewel
What are you thoughs on using the soul taker unique axe in 1 hand to deal with the mana problem?
"
tomtom518 wrote:
"
4bsorbe wrote:
"
tomtom518 wrote:

What are you thoughs on using the soul taker unique axe in 1 hand to deal with the mana problem?

this is great option
i've done respec from soultaker axe to nebuloches myself.
you just use two axes soultaker in main hand + any unique axe or rare
"
4bsorbe wrote:

thank you for detailed reply! But im now happy with my damage - its more than enough for mapping t16.
and
how to use vitality?
i've tried to have 3 auras (flammability+herald of ash + vitality) but my unreserved mana is so low even with "champion of the cause" node

Damage IS survivability. If you need upgrades look in the 1st post, all the info is there. Use Path of Building for testing. Not taking the advices I gave you I would consider utterly retarded.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 2, 2019, 9:45:32 AM
"
tomtom518 wrote:

How can we help you if you dont share your character? Either via a PoB link or by making it public in your profile.
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 2, 2019, 9:44:29 AM
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
4bsorbe wrote:

and
how to use vitality?

Damage IS survivability. If you need upgrades look in the 1st post, all the info is there. Use Path of Building for testing. Not taking the advices I gave you I would consider utterly retarded.

just to let you know
when near you is no enemies you can attack - damage is not survivability
Last edited by 4bsorbe on Jan 2, 2019, 9:51:57 AM
"
4bsorbe wrote:

just to let you know
when there is no enemies you can attack - damage is not survivability

But then you don't need it do you? Trust my advice and don't be afraid to spend currency! Another thing: 1 of your maces are the old version, it makes you take 400 damage when hit pr. charge. Get rid of it.
Last edited by Dkodr on Jan 2, 2019, 11:37:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info