[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

hi, as i played tectonic slam before this build with cons. path, i wondered how this skill would fare now after the revamp.

must say its seems preeeetty nice.

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/A3GqNvAD

nearly 1.4 mil shaper dps (2.1 mil with flasks up) seems not too bad to begin with.

considering i am missing the correct helm enchant and am not lvl 100 yet there is room to min/max

it would look like that on 100 and with correct helm enchant:
https://pastebin.com/SLHb9Kdw
2.4 mil shaper dps with flasks (1.6 without them)

i know PoB calculates every tectonic slam as "charged" and because only every third will be the numbers are inflated, but ~1.3mil "real" shaper dps seems possible
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
Leonim13 wrote:
Hi all,

I'm enjoying this build a lot.
Here is my POB link : https://pastebin.com/GPReeLGC
Can you please have a look and point me some possible improvements ?

I thank you in advance and wish you a Happy Merry Christmas.

This looks good, nothing special to point out if u ask me.
If you want more damage I would consider taking the Ambidexterity nodes instead of the Amplify nodes.

Ambidexterity nodes instead of Amplify ones?
Could you be more precise plz?

I just can't find a Nebuloch with decent DPS and Fortify corruption.
That's the only thing missing to my build.
And better jewels.
Last edited by Leonim13 on Dec 25, 2018, 2:48:42 PM
"
rnbounty wrote:
hi, as i played tectonic slam before this build with cons. path, i wondered how this skill would fare now after the revamp.

must say its seems preeeetty nice.

here is my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/A3GqNvAD

nearly 1.4 mil shaper dps (2.1 mil with flasks up) seems not too bad to begin with.

considering i am missing the correct helm enchant and am not lvl 100 yet there is room to min/max

it would look like that on 100 and with correct helm enchant:
https://pastebin.com/SLHb9Kdw
2.4 mil shaper dps with flasks (1.6 without them)

i know PoB calculates every tectonic slam as "charged" and because only every third will be the numbers are inflated, but ~1.3mil "real" shaper dps seems possible

Looks solid. You have really good gear, Vitality Wathcer's Eye, Enfeeble Tombfists etc. So TS should work well with this skill tree and items yea.
A more offensive version for sure. But you loose some life regen.
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
Leonim13 wrote:

Ambidexterity nodes instead of Amplify ones?
Could you be more precise plz?

I just can't find a Nebuloch with decent DPS and Fortify corruption.
That's the only thing missing to my build.
And better jewels.

I am just saying that after the changes to CP in 3.5 the Ambidexterity nodes got really strong with the attack speed to offhand.

A tip about good damage Nebuloch's; you can beastcraft 30% quality on them now, should give a small damage boost for cheap.

Considering how Nebuloch's probably got a rise in popularity after the stat-stick nerfs, finding Fortify On Hit weapons are both rare and probably really expensive. But, it's no a must to have, people in this thread killed Uber Elder without it.
"
Looks solid. You have really good gear, Vitality Wathcer's Eye, Enfeeble Tombfists etc. So TS should work well with this skill tree and items yea.
A more offensive version for sure. But you loose some life regen.

thank you very much! i just love cons path so much, its hard to take another skill.
but tect. slam also feels very nice.
"
rnbounty wrote:

thank you very much! i just love cons path so much, its hard to take another skill.
but tect. slam also feels very nice.

Is this the enchant you want?

Check out Betrayal players doing TS with Nebuloch's

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Nebuloch&skill=Tectonic-Slam
Hi, Just got this build to LV68 (well almost 70 now) and did labs (not uber) so far super duper awesome! Clearing T6-8 maps like it's T1 lol..

Anyway I have a few questions about this build.

First Blood Rage; I'm just supposed to pop it once and it'll keep itself up as I keep killing?

Second: How to keep Ancestral Warchief totem alive? Mine dies very very easily when killing bosses.

Third: Where should I go next gearwise? I'm working on my flasks, so those are on the way. But what should be my next upgrade to aim towards. I can sell my Arc characters gear so I'd wager I have 1.5-2 exalts to spend.

Also I'm working towards to getting my resistances up so that I don't need to use Purity of Elements.

Thank you very much for the build! So far really awesome!
"
Is this the enchant you want?

yeah that one or the 40% damage to tect. slam

"
iltamon wrote:
Hi, Just got this build to LV68 (well almost 70 now) and did labs (not uber) so far super duper awesome! Clearing T6-8 maps like it's T1 lol..

Anyway I have a few questions about this build.

First Blood Rage; I'm just supposed to pop it once and it'll keep itself up as I keep killing?

Second: How to keep Ancestral Warchief totem alive? Mine dies very very easily when killing bosses.

Third: Where should I go next gearwise? I'm working on my flasks, so those are on the way. But what should be my next upgrade to aim towards. I can sell my Arc characters gear so I'd wager I have 1.5-2 exalts to spend.

Also I'm working towards to getting my resistances up so that I don't need to use Purity of Elements.

Thank you very much for the build! So far really awesome!

Blood Rage yea , you have to pop it.

The totem dies, take it for what it is. The Vaal version can output some serious damage, I would use that in thight spots.

When it comes to planning ahead this is where Path of Building comes into play, I recommend that you import your character into the program.
Then you can see all the stats and see what items and stats you need to improve your character. Then use the first post as a reference.
PoB can feel a bit daunting if you are not familiar with it, but I assure you it will make things much easier for you in the long run.

You can also find valuable info in the thread pages, yor questions have been answered before.

question here !! okay seems the resistance i hv to cap is all from the jewel , am i right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info