[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
ripperakos12 wrote:
ok so i got a new head with consecrated path 40% dmg increase, why is it not showing the increase in the consecrated path tooltip ?

it actually is possible with jewels
"
ripperakos12 wrote:
ok so i got a new head with consecrated path 40% dmg increase, why is it not showing the increase in the consecrated path tooltip ?
Because your Hrimnor's has the same damage?
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
By the way if its possible for the author to give me some suggestions on some better jewels available than the ones i have, cause i cant find some of those u posted in the forum
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
ripperakos12 wrote:
Because your Hrimnor's has the same damage?

ye you are totally right i forgot to delete or edit my post, i found out after 30 mins of banging my head. thank god the seller took it back and i got back my $$
"
Lyshmo wrote:
whats your hit chance usually at? mine is just at 93%, is that fine?
That's perfectly fine.
"
ripperakos12 wrote:

ye you are totally right i forgot to delete or edit my post, i found out after 30 mins of banging my head. thank god the seller took it back and i got back my $$
Hmm to bad, you should have fossil crafted it with life, resists and -9% fire damage to nearby enemies.
"
Dkodr wrote:
"
ripperakos12 wrote:

Hmm to bad, you should have fossil crafted it with life, resists and -9% fire damage to nearby enemies.

it was corrupted

btw i ve learned to use path of building now
https://pastebin.com/Lmf6kpWt

this is my char what improvements can i do , in terms of gear , gems?
Hi guys, i am doing this build.
I have one question for you, better -9 fire resistence helmet or a normal helmet with 40% consecrated path dmg enchant? (i know -9 fire + enchant is better lol)
Thank you and nice job :)
big thx to the author of this guide. Now im shredding almost everything on the atlas.
is it possible to improve smth here?
https://pastebin.com/k9svwU7A
"
MeganFox26 wrote:
Hi guys, i am doing this build.
I have one question for you, better -9 fire resistence helmet or a normal helmet with 40% consecrated path dmg enchant? (i know -9 fire + enchant is better lol)
Thank you and nice job :)

-9% gives more damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info