[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

I haven't been able to go through all of the 27 pages, but would I be able to level using consecrated path rather than sunder?

Thanks for your time and great build!
Last edited by LycamCorsuri on Nov 26, 2018, 8:06:48 PM
"
LycamCorsuri wrote:
I haven't been able to go through all of the 27 pages, but would I be able to level using consecrated path rather than sunder?

I haven't tried it myself, the question has come up before and I'll say what I said then; just try it, if it works then great!
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874
"
LycamCorsuri wrote:

I used CP from the second it was available and leveling was very smooth and easy.
Hey Im new to the melee world and i was wondering if this build lended itself to be able to swap melee abilities throughout playing, if i wanted to map with reave for a bit or go molten strike and so or just go straight CP for this character only?
"
RamboTowel wrote:
Hey Im new to the melee world and i was wondering if this build lended itself to be able to swap melee abilities throughout playing, if i wanted to map with reave for a bit or go molten strike and so or just go straight CP for this character only?

you can swap as you level, or you can use CP the entire way once it is available. It is completely up to you.
"
Your gear and skill tree looks really solid. As you say, fossil crafted helm with the right enchant will be a nice dps boost. Small details I would do is; divine the Watcher's Eye to 29-30%, get a pair of Kaom's Roots with 190+ life, get all resists at 81% by master crafting the helm fire res to 28%, get a lvl 4 Enlighten. But these changes only adds small improvements, all in all everything looks really good. As you level now I would just invest in life nodes too boost survivability even further. How do you think the build works with your current setup?

And, a fast weapon swap mace together with a Nebuloch in offhand will make mapping faster, I would recommend to try it.

http://poe.trade/search/ikigokomitotob

thank you very much fpor your tips :)

i'll improve it step by step as it comes.

the build feels and plays very good. it has a great flow to it and i barely take a scratch from anything (only if i dont notice that a map rolls with -regen modifier...and yesterday i was oneshot by something because i did not pay attention, but that was completely my fault).
all in all its so much fun and in my opinion is worth all the currency

Edit: what i really dont get is how you reach over 600k shaper dps?? i just barely reach over 450k
Last edited by rnbounty on Nov 27, 2018, 7:41:27 AM
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Nov 27, 2018, 12:25:34 PM
"
RamboTowel wrote:

Have a look at poe.ninja's overview over players using Nebuloch's as Juggernaut.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?class=Juggernaut&item=Nebuloch
"
rnbounty wrote:
etely my fault)

Edit: what i really dont get is how you reach over 600k shaper dps?? i just barely reach over 450k

It's from minmaxing all the items, it all adds up; Level 21 gems, good belt damage, good Loreweave, helmet enchant + fossil crafted, all the well rolled jewels, high dps Nebuloch with attack speed, lvl 100 etc...
Reached Delve level 1000 today

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info