[3.5] Consecrated Path Dual Nebuloch Juggernaut - Low Start Cost, With Trade links and PoB Codes

"
I always thought this thing was a myth....what do I do with it??? It just dropped for me when Delving..

I would definitely go fishing!
Kitty's Guide On Post Formatting - view-thread/1913874

I crafted this one, I would LOVE to get that infernal "Lightning damage" to fire but I just can't seem to craft one that is like it except fire dmg instead of fire, anyone got any tips?
"
Chridian wrote:

I crafted this one, I would LOVE to get that infernal "Lightning damage" to fire but I just can't seem to craft one that is like it except fire dmg instead of fire, anyone got any tips?

Sick belt!
Sell that for a load of ex and buy one similar with fire?

http://poe.trade/search/etorionausimye

Or use Scorching fossil to craft a fire belt?
Last edited by Dkodr on Nov 6, 2018, 5:30:20 AM
im at lvl 86 rn, got all items excpet xoph's blood, why my life regen is just 490 pr sec?
"
jutor5 wrote:
im at lvl 86 rn, got all items excpet xoph's blood, why my life regen is just 490 pr sec?

You life regen will vary depending on how much life you have in total, if you have endurance charges up, if you are on Consecrated Ground and if you have been hit recently. Also, the more life you will get the more regen.
Figured I'd post an update since my Internet is down. Been playing this build again. Map farming with 2 ventors on 8 endurance. Killing all maps even with just 8. Almost to 300 delve. It's still super easy. Also hit 94. Really great build. I'll link my gear and what not later. My builds cheap and not min maxed much either.
"
Chridian wrote:

That belt is insane.. !
Btw guys - 3.4.4 will include bug fixes to Consecrated Path!

"
Reqnr wrote:
Btw guys - 3.4.4 will include bug fixes to Consecrated Path!

nice! I think both of those bug fixes effect us in a positive way.
More damage,yay!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info