[3.9] Speedclearing Quill Rain ELE hit | MoM | 7700 EHP W/O Kaoms | EO | <1 minute t16 clears

"
mrleak wrote:
This build is insane!! Thanks OP. I started a VD poet pen character and got it to level 70 but I was going crazy, hated the playstyle. I switched over to this and went from 70-77 in like 2 hours. I can easily do t15/t16 at lvl 77 lol. Bosses take a little longer but still aint bad.

I have 34ex saved up, what piece of gear should I aim to upgrade next? Sghould I just farm up another 20ex and get the headhunter?

https://pastebin.com/m51BA7CN

If you are already completing t16 maps without much of an issue I would recommend saving up for a HH. Those maps are the highest content youll be doing if you follow this guide so you are good where it sits now. The crit varient of this build is even more damage than mine but I prefered to take MoM for the safety over that extra umph. I also saw that youre level 77 still on this build. I didnt transition to MoM until later so I know that it isn't the easiest thing to travel all the way over to that node. If you do lack damage and can give up res then call of the brotherhood isnt a bad choice to replace the Taming. I just couldn't give up the res and wanted more damage on my jewels instead. Everything else is pretty straight forward. Just keep mapping and the build will carry you.

Bossing damage note: If you get a chin solo 5l on swap with a rare point blank corrupted quiver then bosses will die about 3-4 times faster than just quill rain. The chinsol is maybe 30c and quiver is 1-5c. You can't level gems this way but if you wanna shave 5-10 seconds of your maps then this might be the easiest way.

Your tree notes: The tree looks good from what I see so far. I notice your resses are a little under ele weakness cap but taking 1 point into holy dominion would fix that easily. You seem to have a good understanding of the build and how you needed to path it though so im sure you already got that stuff down. It's badass to see someone else play the build and I would love to know how youre still liking it later.
Last edited by SmallSon on Oct 7, 2018, 1:30:31 PM

Clear speed is just insane even on 70 lvl without really expensive gear, thanks for build :D
P.s. the only problem is boss killing even with chin sol
Last edited by ReqInHeart on Oct 8, 2018, 1:11:11 PM
"
ReqInHeart wrote:

Clear speed is just insane even on 70 lvl without really expensive gear, thanks for build :D
P.s. the only problem is boss killing even with chin sol

Do you have a 5l single target setup with chin sol and point blank quiver? It is for sure worse than a lot of other builds single target but you shouldn't really be struggling.
Two questions:
Why not frostferno?
Why not vaal pact?

char: 70 to 86 in like 5 hours aprox.
Spoiler

using
instead of author's helm increased a bit more dmg.

Last edited by Kross0m on Oct 11, 2018, 7:04:57 AM
"
Kross0m wrote:
Two questions:
Why not frostferno?
Why not vaal pact?

char: 70 to 86 in like 5 hours aprox.
Spoiler

using
instead of author's helm increased a bit more dmg.

Vaal pact is too far away from my pathing
Frostferno is a noob trap since no +4 imo. The damage isn't needed anyways. This build is just for clearing as mentioned in the OP.
What kind of jewels should I be looking for to improve damage? Also what upgrades should I get first? 2 socket tombfist? The taming?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info