[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

Hey, it's me again. I'm having some issues with progressing in terms of gear and maps. I can't even use all the auras (7 right now) together due to not having enough life or mana. Could you perhaps take a look at my guy and offer some suggestions in regards to advancing further?

Thanks
Last edited by Skream on Dec 17, 2018, 1:31:23 AM
"
Skream wrote:
Hey, it's me again. I'm having some issues with progressing in terms of gear and maps. I can't even use all the auras (7 right now) together due to not having enough life or mana. Could you perhaps take a look at my guy and offer some suggestions in regards to advancing further?

Thanks

You have it set to private.

(omfg! I just saw on pob at work, that I dont have Wrath equiped! lol)
Last edited by MagnusSandberg on Dec 17, 2018, 3:23:28 AM
"
"
Skream wrote:

Thanks

You have it set to private.

(omfg! I just saw on pob at work, that I dont have Wrath equiped! lol)

Check it now.
no watcher's eye, no build? :(
and what is lightning dmg/pen watcher's eye:? lightning dmg/pen=?
Last edited by vitasnsk16 on Dec 17, 2018, 10:14:58 AM
"
Shake741 wrote:
currently playing this build, its very good, i have an issue tho...how do i run atziri without getting fked by the reflect?...also how to get freeze and chill immunity without Dream fragments

Well arc and atziri without reflect immunity is just a bad idea. You could use any other lightning spell.
"
vitasnsk16 wrote:
no watcher's eye, no build? :(
and what is lightning dmg/pen watcher's eye:? lightning dmg/pen=?

No watchers no leech. So yea this build needs it and therefor vitality damage leech is a must have. With the second you can either go defensive (clarity mana as es) or offensive (lightning damage/penetration).
"
Skream wrote:

Thanks

It's not about having enough life or mana. All auras but clarity reserve a percentage therefor the absolute value of life and mana are irrelevant.
You have toß take the "% reduced mana reserved" nodes on the tree. Start with those leading to Sovereignty.

Get a Dream Fragments ring and astramentis and get a new rare ring to fill the resists.
Love the feeling of this build but i still feel squishy. Still busy with getting all the gems set up right and i need a new weapon/boots/body armor. Is there any gear you guys advice before getting Shavronne's and Mjölnir..
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you want 4+ APS on Shield Charge before swapping in Ball Lightning or just on Smite? Hitting the break point for Smite happened pretty quickly, but after playing around in PoB, I don't see how I would get Shield Charge that fast.

Thank you!
"
Townsfoe wrote:
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but do you want 4+ APS on Shield Charge before swapping in Ball Lightning or just on Smite? Hitting the break point for Smite happened pretty quickly, but after playing around in PoB, I don't see how I would get Shield Charge that fast.

Thank you!

You probably didn't read the 3.5 update. There is no need for ball lightning anymore as the cooldown on Mjölner trigger is now 150ms. Just use arc, controlled destruction and lightning pen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info