[3.5] Solo Smite Mjölner LL 7-9 Aura Guardian (Shaper, Uber Elder down on a 4 Link)

I would suggest waiting until the 80s to go 9-aura and stopping at Harrier until you swap. It doesn't provide much during leveling and only needs like 11 regrets to do the full swap. When you are ready to switch, you absolutely need charisma, the extra node in the Sovereignty wheel that 7-aura doesn't take, all 3 corrupted jewels, and the empower for it to work. I'm sitting at 12/1288 life with that setup, so losing any piece kills it.

Deep thoughts doesn't actually help hit the reservation breakpoints. Since all the auras reserve a percentage of mana, modifiers to your mana pool won't impact how many auras you can have. Stacking mana just gives a higher flat number reserved which buffs our ES/armor through Radiant Faith/Memory Vault respectively (and that node gives flat int which is great).
I thoroughly enjoy playing this build, but I feel it could be improved to be even stronger than it is, UElder is incredibly difficult to kill if you don't have some of the best items for each slot. Hell, even Red Tier Elder gives me a difficult time!

Maybe a 5 aura version that's tankier / deals more damage? or some changes to the passives? Just brainstorming here, cause this build reminds me a lot of the Molten Strike Juggernaut, except it's more fun and less chaotic on the screen.

Or.. it's maybe that I'm too poorly geared :p
Last edited by murasam3 on Jan 3, 2019, 6:24:30 AM
Since I have an open suffix slot on my ring, I've been trying to squeeze in room to run Aspect of the Spider on top of the 9 auras. Any suggestions for how to get to that point? Here's where I'm at so far...

With:
Memory Vault: 90% mana multiplier corrupt
Enlighten 4 in the helm on the purities
Enlighten 4 in the chest on vitality (Moving flame golem to gloves)
Inertia: 1% reduced mana reserved (For a total of 4 reduced reservation gems)

I would still be at -1% mana reserved.

With a Vertex helm:

There's several combinations that get me the reserved mana at the cost of ~250 ES and all of the armor from Memory Vault. I'm fine losing the ES, and I'm iffy about the armor, but my real struggle here is finding 20 or so fire res to get back to cap.
"
Townsfoe wrote:
I would suggest waiting until the 80s to go 9-aura and stopping at Harrier until you swap. It doesn't provide much during leveling and only needs like 11 regrets to do the full swap. When you are ready to switch, you absolutely need charisma, the extra node in the Sovereignty wheel that 7-aura doesn't take, all 3 corrupted jewels, and the empower for it to work. I'm sitting at 12/1288 life with that setup, so losing any piece kills it.

Deep thoughts doesn't actually help hit the reservation breakpoints. Since all the auras reserve a percentage of mana, modifiers to your mana pool won't impact how many auras you can have. Stacking mana just gives a higher flat number reserved which buffs our ES/armor through Radiant Faith/Memory Vault respectively (and that node gives flat int which is great).

Will do fam thx for the suggestion on that, gonna stick do the 7 Aura for now till mid to late 80's.Below is my current gear/ tree.

What type of way should I head towards. Planning on getting influence, ForeSight,Get heart of Thunder and , the missing Jewel Socket and wrap it up with LeaderShip and Haste.

Not sure exactly if that way is good, Ill get early DPS so by the time I start "getting" to Haste I should be about to switch to 9 aura.

www.poeurl.com/ceEY
Last edited by Bob123aka on Jan 3, 2019, 9:56:53 AM
"
Bob123aka wrote:
"
Townsfoe wrote:

Will do fam thx for the suggestion on that, gonna stick do the 7 Aura for now till mid to late 80's.Below is my current gear/ tree.

What type of way should I head towards. Planning on getting influence, ForeSight,Get heart of Thunder and , the missing Jewel Socket and wrap it up with LeaderShip and Haste.

Not sure exactly if that way is good, Ill get early DPS so by the time I start "getting" to Haste I should be about to switch to 9 aura.

www.poeurl.com/ceEY

Are you struggling with damage any while leveling? Between the 21 arc and your damage watcher's eye, I think you could probably hold off on any more damage nodes. I might be wrong in how my tree is set up, but I don't even have the Celestial Judgment/Punishment nodes. Just couldn't get them to fit and preferred Heart of Thunder. You could drop that section to fill out Heart of Thunder and be done with your damage from the tree.
"
Townsfoe wrote:
"
Bob123aka wrote:
"
Townsfoe wrote:

www.poeurl.com/ceEY

Are you struggling with damage any while leveling? Between the 21 arc and your damage watcher's eye, I think you could probably hold off on any more damage nodes. I might be wrong in how my tree is set up, but I don't even have the Celestial Judgment/Punishment nodes. Just couldn't get them to fit and preferred Heart of Thunder. You could drop that section to fill out Heart of Thunder and be done with your damage from the tree.

Yea I just tested it out and gained more damage/res/es/mana from switching over from Celestial Judgment/Punishment nodes and Static Blows to get Heart of Thunder and Light of Divinity/Holy Dominion
Found my answer...

If I can get a half-decent 90% mana multiplier Memory Vault, I can spec for an extra jewel slot with a Conqueror's Efficiency along with the level 4 enlightens, and Spider Aspect will fit. Not sure if I care enough to pay for that helm though, looking at 23ex for the one with over 200 ES.
@Augustiner

What are your thoughts on this variation of the build? Found it over at the poe.ninja

https://pastebin.com/91RtptK9
"
murasam3 wrote:
@Augustiner

What are your thoughts on this variation of the build? Found it over at the poe.ninja

https://pastebin.com/91RtptK9

Can't see a big variation to the 7 auras tree there but maybe you can point me to it.
What i see is that he took the Unnatural Calm nodes and I would do that too without a watchers with mana as es.
Further he too the jewel slot at the scion start which is debatable as his aps is already > 7 - I would rather take Celestrial Judgement.
I am struggeling on leech atm and dont know why. My energy shield does not recover fast.
Maybe someone can look in my profile and check if i did something wrong?

Char Brummel_MjB

Thank you.

And one another question:

Is the Chest "The Beast Fur Shawl" an option instead of "Shavronne's Wrappings"?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Beast_Fur_Shawl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info