ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Hello I'm interested in joining. IGN: NorthMoreCoffee
"
MaSo123 wrote:
You still looking?
Hello! New player, fresh landed in act 5 playing on synthesis event right now, is looking for an english/german speaking and discord using guild that has quite a few members on STANDARD. I only play 1-2 hours a day, when my two girls are sleeping, so it´s better not to start again in a season :) I found "unnatural instinct" and sold it for 22 EX, so I have a bit of currency and won´t begging... Trying to play this build and I real like that: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2305121 So maybe there´s a guild out there, that don´t rush and help newer players

Hi, please provide a character name to invite =)
Would like to join aswell.

AchillesW is ign
Should be up to date now.
Have fun, don´t hesitate to apply.
Just tell us a litte about yourself and your ingame character name.
Hi my most recent character name is Cyclonetour ive played on and off for several years and i'm currently seeking and active guild/discord for legion
Hello i am a fairly new player. I have completed the game twice now. My first character is uniquesingular. The one I am currently using is TheAbsolute_Iceorb. I am interested in joining a guild as I play everyday. I do work 40 hours a week and Monday and Tuesday I only have a couple hours to play. Every other day I try to play more. Friday Saturday and Sunday I play for hours on end. I am interested in meeting new people and getting any advice would of course also be nice. I capped at 99,000 DPS using tornado shot on my first character uniquesignular. And could not go further than tier 13 maps. I do a lot of research on builds and try to make my own. Please consider me a worthy candidate for your guild :) thxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Forgot to mention I play in synthesis :P
Hello I'm interested in joining. IGN: GreenEyedWitch
Hey, I've recently started playing standard mode after many years of inactivity. I'm in the process of making a molten strike juggernaut and would love a guild to play with.

IGN: DwyaneJonson
Account: Y4nyan
IGN: Yan__

Definitely hyped for this next league. I am considering playing an aura bot for the first time and it would be great to have some friends to group up with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info