ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Hi i would like to join
IGN:xAngelxDevilx
Hello, I would like to join the Guild, currently playing in SC betrayal league.

Mostly active 1 - 2 evenings during the week due to work and activitys.

IGN: Cinead
Account name:Valithros
Hi there, I am interested in joining your guild. I'm a casual player, just looking for more to do. I have a standard character right now. About to start making the SC betrayal league character here soon.

IGN: Zenq
Hi I'm very interested in becoming a member. I'm a pretty active player (got 37/40 challenges done in Betrayal, numerous Uber Elder kills, completed atlas, etc.). I plan on playing actively next season.

Looking for an active group to just help each other out and play with. I use Discord when I game with friends/guildies.

IGN: ThiccBoi_Kobran
Discord: Kobran#9822
If there are still spots available I'd be very interested in joining! I'm a fairly new player to both POE and ARPGs in general. Played a small amount of D3 with a college roommate as well as some PoE. Looking to actually learn the game myself and actually be active during the end of the current lead gue and all through the next league.

Available most week nights after 6pm EST when I'm home from work and have made dinner. Weekends are hit and miss due to social stuff but I'll be available more often on Sundays.

Currently playing an Arc Witch, IGN Armonium

Discord Armonium#1290
Last edited by CthuluHoop94 on Feb 20, 2019, 9:50:34 AM
Hello, I would be interested in joining. Currently on level 77 on my first character. Respectful and just interested in learning more about the game and the social aspect of a guild.

IGN: Tahawus
Hello !

I looking for Guild Standard/SC, please invite me !

IGN: peegleg
Discord: Pegleg#6530
Last edited by Pegleg24 on Feb 20, 2019, 9:06:00 PM
Hello, I am interested in joining, relatively new (played on and off only since prophecy) and currently focusing on getting my first 100 in standard. Will likely give the temp league a try as well!

IGN: Drivyn
Discord: Drivyn#9703
IGN: ketsalfreeze,elevenbravo

Really into delving and mapping.
Ingame - Worsing

Looking for a guild to game with. I sometimes need a little help, other times I am able to provide a little help. I would like to do some team mapping(not to fast, no real slow, just a easy pace).

Send me a tell, I play most nights for a few hours, and some early hours on the weekends.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info