ASCENSION: A home for standard and temp league players for more than 3 YEARS!

Hello theree.. i would like to join your guild one of my char name "nighsinger"
I would like to join. Would be great to chat with people on discord while leveling and be able to get some answers to questions as I go.

I'm a returning player from a long time ago (there was only 3 acts back then lol...). I'm enjoying the new content so far and looking forward to the new league. I play softcore and plan to play both standard and the new league when it comes out.

IGN: RawrBearkin

I know I'm in a guild but will leave it when I get home tonight.
Hello, in game name is fsnOverlord, i play both softcore and temp leagues,but im mostly active on standard,would rly like to join,and hoping i can meet new and friendly ppl to play with :)
Hello, I would like to join your guild !

IGN: Mackattackkk
Can i join your guild pls? IGN:GottaGoFastAndDelve
Hi, I made a few characters previously, but Delve is the first league where I've actually gotten to mapping.
IGN: poopoopops
This guild is da best
I'm interested in joining the guild.
IGN: AtariDuelist
ColderThanAWitchgg is my current ign

Have been playing since since Bestiary, so this league is like the ultimate compilation of my PoE experience. Would prefer to enjoy it with a guild.
I enjoy pie, long walks on the beach, and opening every chest in game, even it it makes no sense at all and winds up getting me killed.

My goal for this season is, well, to do stuff. And it's more fun to do stuff as a group!

I've named all my characters this season after Depeche Mode songs, and currently I'm playing on EverythingCounts.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info