Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

The fact that people used to farm 5k sulfite by spamming quarry 60 by 60 proves that some of the ones who complain have some troubles about the way the play the game . . .
"
Chris wrote:
We will also make map item quantity bonuses affect Sulphite gain. We want it so that playing harder content is always worthwhile.

Thank god, you guys are the best.
"
Jadame wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
We will also make map item quantity bonuses affect Sulphite gain. We want it so that playing harder content is always worthwhile.

Thank god, you guys are the best.

Woooooooo, amazing, you will get 50% more sulphite from quantity bonus but overall cost for travelling will be increased by 100% lol.
Please don't wait two weeks to implement this change.
It is so annoying playing 90% of the time aurabot and having no chance to delve without a second character.. Isn't there any possibility to share sulphite between characters or atleast hand it to one other character on the same account? Would be a gamechanger for every Aurabot.

Take care and think about it :)
Good changes. We need to be able to reset our progress ourselves though. Your "go sideways" answer to this need isn't a good one. Some of us liked the character bound progress. Others didn't. You need to make it an option.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Good changes. We need to be able to reset our progress ourselves though. Your "go sideways" answer to this need isn't a good one.

Please explain why.
Oh no!

Delve content is one of the best additions to PoE and should be a regular part of PoE going forward, like maps and the lab.

I had hoped GGG would make the Delve content MORE accessible.

Gating access to the Delve behind high-level red maps is very very unfortunate. Chokes the life right out of great content.

GGG took the wrong message out of the Quarry runs. I feel bad for the GGG team to see access to the Delve butchered so horribly.

"
Riael1 wrote:
level 85 and I've been farming blood aqueducts

I don t understand how you can choose to farm blood aqueducts rather than maps Oo
Last edited by Noks on Sep 14, 2018, 12:48:04 PM
Thank you. This sounds like the perfect set of changes to me.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info