[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

Hello! I'm running this build as my league starter and it's going great. Working on my hungry loop right now but since the empower won't give me the 4th spectre anymore, should i put something else in my loop?

Edit:
I'm thinking that maybe feeding frenzy could be nice
Last edited by Quarie on Dec 20, 2019, 12:11:20 PM
"
Quarie wrote:
Hello! I'm running this build as my league starter and it's going great. Working on my hungry loop right now but since the empower won't give me the 4th spectre anymore, should i put something else in my loop?

Edit:
I'm thinking that maybe feeding frenzy could be nice

my hungry loop is almost ready as well and I'm still not sure what I want to replace empower with. I personally find meatshield better for the spectres than feeding frenzy though, just to keep them alive and nearby when using their warcries.

I finished gearing out my AG today as not only did I find an affordable kingmaker, it seems garb of the ephemeral is FAR cheaper this league than last league so got that rolling as well as the crafted helm. the sooner i can move spectres to my ring the better, since theyre currently taking the spot where minion life support would be for AG/carrion.

Shavronnes seems more expensive than ever this league unfortunately, so I'm still having to make do with solaris lorica and cruising with about 5000 ES which can be scary.

The last part giving me trouble is that the spider to unlock aspect of the spider crafting is running quite high on price as well right now, so I'm missing that aura.
Tempus Fugit
Can anyone provide some feedback on my progress of this build so far? I feel like I have most of the keystones in place but still struggle with amount of ES and ES regen seems really slow. I dont have the spectres or AG yet but working on them.

Refer to POB or Profile.

https://pastebin.com/961j3kMj
No updates for 3.9 ?
I've not quite reached as high level yet with this build as I was last league, but at 93 I feel like I'm way more death-prone with this build than last league and I don't know if thats just the fact that mechanics are more dangerous or what. But in an attempt to increase survivability, I'm testing out detouring a bit and picking up Golem Commander, and replacing my vaal skeletons for carrion golem (unlinked) and moving a stone golem into carrion golems old spot (linked to meat shield and life with the AG) This seems to almost double ES regeneration as well as Golem Commander increasing the damage buff Carrion provides.

So far I'm really unhappy with the Sirus fight regardless of build, but it seems especially bad for us because our spectres and carrion golem die very easily, and I've even lost an AG in there unfortunately.
Tempus Fugit
I've been running a different build this league for a change of pace instead of this one, but I keep seeing cluster jewels that would be absolutely perfect for this build, especially the hefty increased minion damage while affected by a herald mods, would push the already very high damage even further than ever before, lol
Tempus Fugit
i very disappointed in Shaper's Touch, Guardian and Minions nerf =(. I played this build in last league but low Armor is ruined my experience, we need 20k ~ 30k armor for tank new end game now.

GGG overbuffed Animation Weapon but none buff for Domination Blow, base duration is suck and desperately for buff =(
Is this build dead or has anyone been successful in using it this league?
"
Nidion wrote:

i save version with some changes, i give you path of building after
"
Chavolatra wrote:
"
Nidion wrote:

i save version with some changes, i give you path of building after

but is viable with new Cluster Jewels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info