[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

nvm
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Sep 24, 2019, 12:45:21 AM
I'm loving this build at 92 and am breezing through t14s, I've specced into Wicked Ward as life w/o Health pots for the first time is a bit scary and it wasn't much of a stretch.

I noticed uptime on my Frenzy charges was huge, so I swapped one of my Chieftans for a Host Chieftan for some Power Charges, yum.

I'm still feeding my Hungry loop and haven't splurged on the Champion of the Cause Annoint yet, but already have 10 Auras up including Wrath and Hatred, This delivers a huge DPS boost with my regular gaming group as the designated Aura bot.

Thanks for the awesome guide!
How do u manage to kill Uber Elder?
I did all game content easily but uber elder one-shots me every time. If someone can help with advices.
Current gear:
Has anyone played around with using a Jinxed Juju instead of the Presence of Chayula? (its also about 1 chaos, instead of over 1 exalt)

It's a swap of 30% Chaos Resistance and 1000 energy shield for +5% DPS and +1% higher maximum resistances (84/84/85). Combined with the 10% of damage taken from hits is given to spectres.. it feels tankier (since thats a separate multiplier for all hit damage) - but it is really hard to quantify and the item isn't in path of building.

So far I strongly prefer it. DoTs are still a problem, though. Trying uber elder with it tomorrow.

Increased aura and curse effect at least makes it a more viable choice for partying?

Last edited by uhuhuh on Oct 2, 2019, 10:34:54 PM
Great build, and well done guide. Except the animate guardian, I've spent a total of over 10ex on gear for 2 guardians which have both died, really kinda pissed about that!
Anyone have a good alternative skill gem for that slot?
"
Anarchy5452 wrote:
Great build, and well done guide. Except the animate guardian, I've spent a total of over 10ex on gear for 2 guardians which have both died, really kinda pissed about that!

Hi, I went with cheap items for my guardian, Dying Breath, Anbus Charge, Southbound, Victarios Flight and the Minion Helm Skull Head for defenses.

Other than that you could use feeding frenzy or enduring Cry.
"
Alienbutter wrote:
"
Anarchy5452 wrote:

Hi, I went with cheap items for my guardian, Dying Breath, Anbus Charge, Southbound, Victarios Flight and the Minion Helm Skull Head for defenses.

Other than that you could use feeding frenzy or enduring Cry.

You went for the cheap options? And its still alive?
I've done the most expensive options and both times it died, not sure how this helps me.

But yh feeding frenzy is probably a good idea, ty
"
Anarchy5452 wrote:

I had this problem too, lost 2 AGs with Garb of the Ephemeral and Kingmaker. So i swapped the Summon Holy Relic gem for Meat Shield and it works perfectly.
The holy relic dont let the minions taunt what really sucks and its regens is a little useless but meat shield makes the guardian unkillable i did Uber Elder and it's hp bar don't even move ou from full life taking Shaper Kamahameha.
"
dudupires wrote:
"
Anarchy5452 wrote:

I had this problem too, lost 2 AGs with Garb of the Ephemeral and Kingmaker. So i swapped the Summon Holy Relic gem for Meat Shield and it works perfectly.
The holy relic dont let the minions taunt what really sucks and its regens is a little useless but meat shield makes the guardian unkillable i did Uber Elder and it's hp bar don't even move ou from full life taking Shaper Kamahameha.

Wow thanks, gonna give it a try.
I have so far swapped out AG for feeding frenzy, and it made a mass difference in damage and minion move speed is super fast.
But I love the huge offence and defence from the AG, just stupid that it's so weak with a huge investment from something like garb on the ephemeral
Hm, are you supposed to level as necro and switch to guardian as the POB would suggest (as there's no necro endgame tree) or is necro a viable endgame option as the 'Necromancer vs. Guardian' column suggests?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info