[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

"
Asunaki_Tabi wrote:

got this ( 30 % quality too ).

Im jealous man. Very nice.
i got a problem with sustaining my energyshield atm. i just finished act 10 and done merciless lab. bought all the gear and did the links etc. can any1 help me where am wrong?

my char is called igotlifebutitslowlife
Last edited by Mentorlol on Jan 25, 2019, 3:44:10 AM
"
Mentorlol wrote:
i got a problem with sustaining my energyshield atm. i just finished act 10 and done merciless lab. bought all the gear and did the links etc. can any1 help me where am wrong?

you are missing all kinds of regen and you dont have zealot's oath.
you can use vitality aura, 2% regen boots, sulphur flask of the order with 3% life regen craft, you can buy a carry service and do 4th lab so you get 3% more regen
Last edited by Asunaki_Tabi on Jan 25, 2019, 7:50:49 AM
"
Amarath wrote:
"
Asunaki_Tabi wrote:

got this ( 30 % quality too ).

Im jealous man. Very nice.

there are 2 helmet with 20% herald of purity for sale, the only difference would be 3 corrupted jewels instead of 1
http://poe.trade/search/adorinakiyanna

get a sinner tricorne and then either you spam chance/scouring or use the Trash to treasure prophecy. Alpha howl is the only unique that use that base.
i bought mine for 5c and then chanced like 800 orbs, still nothing. then i raged, made it 30% quality with the perfect fossil and used trash to treasure
Last edited by Asunaki_Tabi on Jan 25, 2019, 7:41:22 AM
"
Asunaki_Tabi wrote:
"
Mentorlol wrote:

you are missing all kinds of regen and you dont have zealot's oath.
you can use vitality aura, 2% regen boots, sulphur flask of the order with 3% life regen craft, you can buy a carry service and do 4th lab so you get 3% more regen

ahh i totally missed Zealot's oath :) thanks for this reply ! have a great day :)
I wonder what's a good setup for spectres with hungry loop?
Kitava's Heralds with maim, m phys, minion damage and multistrike? Or better with faster attacks? I'm asking cause in POB and in video were different setups.
Or maybe just give up and use carnage chieftains? But the thing is that they're okayish as 2 with blood magic on my necro, otherwise they're barely making charges.
Important plain facts i want to know, what did you level up with? going straight for lowbie tree and forward or you leveld up with different tree?
and what skills you used / items.

Thanks.
Hi, i didnt went threw all the previous post but, is it possible for you to show me which spells goes where in your gear?

So far, i got all the gear and i cant sustain all the aura. I think i have only 10 or 11 auras and i cant figure out how to insert the 12 one.

Sorry for my english, i hope it was clear.

Thank you!!

(Sick build btw)
This was a fun build, and I enjoyed it. Thanks for the guide!

Two questions if I may

1 - Could you post the leveling trees with the link format? Path of Building has been quite buggy for me and I ditched it completely. I want to try this build as a starter

2 - How do I put pants on the Templar?

Thanks in Advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info