[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
darkounet911 wrote:
I love this build. Currently 87 and going!

I was wondering, What are the most important gems to 20% quality? And is there a big difference for HOAG level 21 instead of 20?

Hi thanks for trying this build. Gem quality doesn't matter much. POE is designed to have gem quality as a luxury, rarely any gem with quality will be a game changer, I can name perhaps culling support as one (but it's not in this build).

Each level of HOAG matters a LOT, since a higher level crawler not only get more damage but also get more action speed, this is further amplified by 40 layers of virulence. That's why Empower is in the 6L. In theory, put the same 6L in Skin of Loyal with +1 skill implicit will at least double crawler damage. HOAG in a 3L Magna Eclipsis will have similar DPS as a 5L or 6L.

So yeah, Lv21 HOAG is a very good upgrade, so is lv4 empower. And if you have a +1 skill chest, it will be double good.
Your PoB ascendancy are different from here , why ? (In PoB there is unyielding instead of unbreakable)

Here is my setup currently , lvl 72 atm but the damage feels rather lackluster(clear damage not boss damage) , any tips on how to improve ?
so ive fixed my gems levels and am now working on getting jewels to fix resists but my damage is deplorable. there is a small amount of damage to be had on the grid still but what else am i missing here?
I don't think ball of lightning working with poison that linked.
Alone it doesn't seem to apply poison. Unless I am using the lesser poison support.
"
RKurozu wrote:

Here is my setup currently , lvl 72 atm but the damage feels rather lackluster(clear damage not boss damage) , any tips on how to improve ?

You need a jewel with "+phys or chaos damage to spell" so that your spells especially ball lightning can start to give you virulence.

I might have forgot to change pob in main post, most recent version of this build uses reduced damage taken node rather than +AOE node.
"
Setrien wrote:
I don't think ball of lightning working with poison that linked.
Alone it doesn't seem to apply poison. Unless I am using the lesser poison support.

you need a jewel with +flat phys or chaos damage to spell to allow your spells to poison.
"
l33tsauce7 wrote:
so ive fixed my gems levels and am now working on getting jewels to fix resists but my damage is deplorable. there is a small amount of damage to be had on the grid still but what else am i missing here?

Your build looks fine to me. Did you have HOAG turned on?

A small change would be remove the knockback jewel, it pushes enemy outside of your blast radius constantly.
VRF seems to be tearing me apart. Any recommendations to solve this? It always drops me to 1hp and then raise back up, then back down again. I die often due to low hps and it is only when I use VRF does that happen.

I would love to hear suggestions!
"
VRF seems to be tearing me apart. Any recommendations to solve this? It always drops me to 1hp and then raise back up, then back down again. I die often due to low hps and it is only when I use VRF does that happen.

I would love to hear suggestions!

From your description I'm fairly certain you are using RF rather than vrf. Their icons look almost the same.

When you are near mobs, your heal will be 10x of a regular RF degen, however when you don't have any mobs around you won't get any heal at all. If you still want to use RF, you can carry a flask "of dousing" to stop RF when you need.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info