3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

Ofnir_ thank you for your video. Fight execution was really smooth. Dmg is definitely there. I like the way you protect your Animated Guardian :) It takes some experience and knowledge of the encounter to do it so smoothly.

Anyway I was about to post about spectres but i see that you have already addressed these issues. From my side, as a long time spectromancer I can only add that desecrating and raising spectres in Shaper realm can be a real pain in the arse because of long list of monsters which can potentially spawn there. f you are lucky you will get your 2 monkeys in 2min if not you will be there for 15min with no luck :)

Yesterday I have experimented with dual curse setup but unfortunately it's nearly impossible in my current gear/tree. 5L HoP reserves too much mana.

I will try to check at some point ele/phys setup.
proc uber elder for the first time in my atlas, afraid of lose my set! anyone done with this build?
"
smith357 wrote:
proc uber elder for the first time in my atlas, afraid of lose my set! anyone done with this build?

I tried 2 times and failed. As far as I know no one killed uber elder with this build.
"
kilgorek wrote:
"
smith357 wrote:

I tried 2 times and failed. As far as I know no one killed uber elder with this build.

An i don't really think anyone will, and even if they do , it will be a savage fight, nothing will go smoothly.

It is already obvious that this build shreds maps, is tanky as hell and clears about everything, but ...there always is a "but" ...it has issues at boss fights, bigger or smaller depending on the boss fight.

I had a loooot of fun playing it and i saw a lot of people enjoying it, but ... it has it's pros and cons like any other build.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Allright just a quick update, I've fixed my earlier blunder with the bleed assumption, again taking inspiration from ofnir droguletz and Kilgorek here's my attempt at a hybrid. Very very similar to ofnir_ build but making use of scourge still, which allows for whirling blades and smite. Also using a dual curse setup. Feels better than ever. Thanks everyone for sharing all your progress in making the build awesome!
Last edited by Joomin on Oct 16, 2018, 5:51:24 PM
"
dr0guletz wrote:

It is already obvious that this build shreds maps, is tanky as hell and clears about everything, but ...there always is a "but" ...it has issues at boss fights, bigger or smaller depending on the boss fight.

Whaaat? HOLD MY BEER...

Uber Atziri Down - https://youtu.be/4X-pdtfatYQ

I guess you can upgrade the title ;)

Awesome job man!
HOP just got buffed!!!

"
Herald of Purity now has a chance to summon a Sentinel of Purity when you hit a Rare enemy.

3.4.3f patch notes
I'm fairly new to the game, I've been playing for less than 2 months and this is the second build I've used until endgame content.

Been using the build for like 1 week.

It's been awesome so far, but since I had troubles balancing resistances, life, attributes and mana, I had to go for these gear choices.

(Not really using vaal clarity for anything, just lvling it up)

I have 3 socketed gems on my passive tree which are

At the time I'm sacrificing some minion damage for resistances and life, until I get better jewels.

That leaves me with 6.8k hp, 0 ES, capped resistances and 200 mana with decent mana regen (It'd be better if I hadn't leveled down Clarity to try some stuff.)

And yeah, I had to use Goldrim to cap my res, I tried using Lightpoacher but it wasn't enough to cap my res, and I didn't even find a 2 abyss sockets one, so I didn't have a better option.

I've done t14 maps with pretty much no issues, but I'm stuck in map progression since I'm broke at the time after 6 linking my belly and haven't done t15 maps.
"
Grafael wrote:
I'm fairly new to the game, I've been playing for less than 2 months and this is the second build I've used until endgame content.

Been using the build for like 1 week.

It's been awesome so far, but since I had troubles balancing resistances, life, attributes and mana, I had to go for these gear choices.

(Not really using vaal clarity for anything, just lvling it up)

I have 3 socketed gems on my passive tree which are

At the time I'm sacrificing some minion damage for resistances and life, until I get better jewels.

That leaves me with 6.8k hp, 0 ES, capped resistances and 200 mana with decent mana regen (It'd be better if I hadn't leveled down Clarity to try some stuff.)

And yeah, I had to use Goldrim to cap my res, I tried using Lightpoacher but it wasn't enough to cap my res, and I didn't even find a 2 abyss sockets one, so I didn't have a better option.

I've done t14 maps with pretty much no issues, but I'm stuck in map progression since I'm broke at the time after 6 linking my belly and haven't done t15 maps.

Your setup is ok, for the moment, but you need to invest in some abyss jewels, change those rings for rings with res/life/attk speed maybe and start saving up for a lightpoacher with the +1 HoP sentinel uber enchant.
I can see from the community that is trying out the build that 2 scourge's are better than 1 in most cases.

You're on the right track anyway, just keep at it.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info