3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
Kriz0r wrote:
I need your help guys to optimze my gear / the Build for realy late game.
I think about a 6linked Astral Plate withe the new Delve mod "socket Gems are supported with lvl 1 Maim" that would be 15% more dmg. I think that is BiS.

Next thing is a bit more tricky, would it be good to drop Brutality so we can run the Chayula oneHand "United in Dream" with Envy and when we are super rich a Aul's Uprising with a hatred for free?

if yeah what gem do we use for Brutality ? Damage on Full life / added Fire / Ruthless / added Chaos.

i real dont know if United in Dream can make up for Brutality on it´s own.

other ideas to push the Damage to Uber elder ?

thanks Kri

sry for my bad English

There are ways to improve the damage of the build i guess, without brutality but you would have to change a lot of things, and like you said its expensive.
If you were to use hatred,and no brutality i would use something like added fire or faster attacks(with quality ofc) to optimise damage.
The envy skill is not what good unless you are scaling chaos,and we are not.
The poison damage from United in dream would be good i guess, with faster attacks you would add loads of stacks but you have very little poison duration so i dont know how that would add up as damage.Scourge gives us and out army 15% attacks speed and 70% minion damage so still seems like the Bis.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Sep 19, 2018, 4:28:11 AM
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
Kriz0r wrote:
I need your help guys to optimze my gear / the Build for realy late game.
I think about a 6linked Astral Plate withe the new Delve mod "socket Gems are supported with lvl 1 Maim" that would be 15% more dmg. I think that is BiS.

Next thing is a bit more tricky, would it be good to drop Brutality so we can run the Chayula oneHand "United in Dream" with Envy and when we are super rich a Aul's Uprising with a hatred for free?

if yeah what gem do we use for Brutality ? Damage on Full life / added Fire / Ruthless / added Chaos.

i real dont know if United in Dream can make up for Brutality on it´s own.

other ideas to push the Damage to Uber elder ?

thanks Kri

sry for my bad English

There are ways to improve the damage of the build i guess, without brutality but you would have to change a lot of things, and like you said its expensive.
If you were to use hatred,and no brutality i would use something like added fire or faster attacks(with quality ofc) to optimise damage.
The envy skill is not what good unless you are scaling chaos,and we are not.
The poison damage from United in dream would be good i guess, with faster attacks you would add loads of stacks but you have very little poison duration so i dont know how that would add up as damage.Scourge gives us and out army 15% attacks speed and 70% minion damage so still seems like the Bis.

Other possibility is to squeeze in a spectre gem for these frenzy charge apes.

3 charges give minions 45% increased attackspeed! and 12% more damage / 15% movement speed. Round about an extra brutality gem. Helps with everything, the movement speed helps with clearspeed, too.
I really dont think minion movement speed is relevant to this build, minions have shield charge, and already really high mobility.

Stay safe exiles ;)
Do you think using an higher APS axe along with smite may be a better option? for the insane attack speed added by the aura?
"
dr0guletz wrote:
I really dont think minion movement speed is relevant to this build, minions have shield charge, and already really high mobility.

It's more about the 45% increased attack speed, more damage. Mobility is a small bonus.
Something to consider OP...

Swap Scourge for Soul Taker, add a chest with Level 1 Maim, and open up more affixes to replace Mana Leech.

I did it and it feels smooth.
Hi,

I do the build with little changes in the tree (take points around witch)

Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Sep 23, 2018, 11:41:08 AM
how do u sustain mana Thx in advance
"
ad09min80 wrote:
how do u sustain mana Thx in advance

I have physical leeched as Mana in my amulet and gloves

Stay safe exiles ;)
wait a sec Uber Elder down? any vid ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info