3.4 Holy Shepherd-Dominating Blow+HoP-Shaper&Uber Atziri down (Videos)

"
"
Slothrop1 wrote:
"
I have a question. Is minion dmg scale by weapon dmg ? or minion have they own dmg mechanic ?

No it's not scaled based on weapon damage. You could essence craft minion damage on a 1H though if you aren't using the unique. WE benefit from minion damage and attack speed through the notable passives.

Oh i didn't know that, i tried to find a high dps weapon :( now i can use a shield for more survivability

You just need enough dps to clear the first pack of mobs, that's not much...i currently have about 20k dps with Scourge, at bosses you just need attack speed, not damage.
Follow me on YouTube & Twitch for more info on new content.
Latest build : 3.4 Holy Shepherd - Dominating Blow

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856/page/1
Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"
"
Slothrop1 wrote:

No it's not scaled based on weapon damage. You could essence craft minion damage on a 1H though if you aren't using the unique. WE benefit from minion damage and attack speed through the notable passives.

Oh i didn't know that, i tried to find a high dps weapon :( now i can use a shield for more survivability

You just need enough dps to clear the first pack of mobs, that's not much...i currently have about 20k dps with Scourge, at bosses you just need attack speed, not damage.

Could you please take a look at my char ? My dps only have 10k, char name is IncleaveV
Last edited by qwerty22121998 on Sep 14, 2018, 2:40:33 AM
"

Could you please take a look at my char ? My dps only have 10k, char name is IncleaveV

In your CWDT setup, instead of increased duration try putting a Convocation gem, it will help with survivability AND damage (when the minions gather at your side, the target near you gets destroyed bit loads of damage)
Your helm, socket your Haste+Summon Holy relic (those 2 gems don't need support gems) and 2 CWDT setups seems a bit much.
Try using Shield charge , if you're willing ofc, because the mana cost is half of that of whirling blades, and ofc support it with faster attacks and fortify.
Equip in Scourge - Vaal summon skeletons + Minion Damage + Minion Speed for sticky situations / bosses.
Buy a Lioneye shield, it's way better than what you have and it's really cheap.(that flat life bonus is amazing considering how many life nodes we have allocated in tree)
Your setup looks solid, how are your mana issues? don't you need a phys leeched as mana mod on your amulet?

Stay safe exiles ;)
Last edited by dr0guletz on Sep 14, 2018, 2:48:16 AM
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"

In your CWDT setup, instead of increased duration try putting a Convocation gem, it will help with survivability AND damage (when the minions gather at your side, the target near you gets destroyed bit loads of damage)
Your helm, socket your Haste+Summon Holy relic (those 2 gems don't need support gems) and 2 CWDT setups seems a bit much.
Try using Shield charge , if you're willing ofc, because the mana cost is half of that of whirling blades, and ofc support it with faster attacks and fortify.
Equip in Scourge - Vaal summon skeletons + Minion Damage + Minion Speed for sticky situations / bosses.
Buy a Lioneye shield, it's way better than what you have and it's really cheap.(that flat life bonus is amazing considering how many life nodes we have allocated in tree)
Your setup looks solid, how are your mana issues? don't you need a phys leeched as mana mod on your amulet?

I just changed as you said. I'm gonna test it. And my mana isn't a issue, i can attack without disruption
"

There are more things to chance , but they all cost too much , if you get at the point you feel safe doing everything, then you can invest in more rares with better stats.
I`m leaving today for a 2 week vacation so i`ll be offline in terms of gameplay, but i`ll still be here on forum trying to answer what questions i can.

Stay safe exiles ;)
"
dr0guletz wrote:
"

There are more things to chance , but they all cost too much , if you get at the point you feel safe doing everything, then you can invest in more rares with better stats.
I`m leaving today for a 2 week vacation so i`ll be offline in terms of gameplay, but i`ll still be here on forum trying to answer what questions i can.

You could replace the minion damage gem with faster attack. More damage for you, and more minions in boss fights due to more hits -> more damage than slightly stronger minions with minion damage gem.
Hello someone has already defeated the Shaper. I have now killed all the Guardians several times as far as easy. What about Shaper with the Minions die from him at every little skill? Has anyone already done it with the build?
"
Blood88 wrote:
Hello someone has already defeated the Shaper. I have now killed all the Guardians several times as far as easy. What about Shaper with the Minions die from him at every little skill? Has anyone already done it with the build?

Shaper should be a very easy fight, now that i'm all geared up, but i really cant say for sure until i come back and have time to play more, like i said, i'll be out of the game's reach for about 2 weeks

Stay safe exiles ;)
On paper would you think does this build have enough scaling to be chance for Uber Elder? Currently only done whites and delve to 100. I'm enjoying playing it but soon in the point where I need to decide is it worth the investment (time).
"
Tuliparta wrote:
On paper would you think does this build have enough scaling to be chance for Uber Elder? Currently only done whites and delve to 100. I'm enjoying playing it but soon in the point where I need to decide is it worth the investment (time).

Like the titpe sais, i did shaper guardians deathless, with loads of damage, example chimera fight video, and yellow elder almost afk...the damage is real...considering that i had 3 less jewels than i have now, the jewels are the base damage for my phys multiplier.
I think that shaper should be a breeze by now , but i unfortunately dont have the time to test it...on vacation 2 weekns starting today.
Uber elder , i dont want to speculate yet...

Stay safe exiles ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info