#1 Standard Windriper MF - 203iiq / 300iir [ 310,000 dps TS , 100 ~ 150 ex / day ]

worst legacy windripper roll you could get

tornado shot LOL, i kill offscreen in 1hit all the packs with iceshot in T16 maps

i can kill guardians with just 1 usage of vinktar if no MULTIPLE health of reduced dmg mods are on the map with just 1 dps flask and you use 2-3

i have much more mf.

i could even kill uber elder with my mf gear with a bit of practice

i bet with the same 6 links of my barrage or iceshot you have minimum 40% less damage than me

trash gloves enchant, i rarely get hit lol
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 9, 2018, 9:48:18 AM
"
ruteon wrote:
"
DarkWap wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1771212/page/1

you're not even using divination flask

ur build too old....... Not trandy ..

ES don't istant leech now And Too low ES
not tanky..........

GL XD

that's not my build

You can check Finderina which have nearly the same find of your build but with a lot higher clear speed and survivability WITHOUT any mirrored item. With similar gear it would be like to compare poop and gold

btw, who needs instant leech when you have zerphi?

GL XD
"
DarkWap wrote:
"
ruteon wrote:
"
DarkWap wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1771212/page/1

you're not even using divination flask

ur build too old....... Not trandy ..

ES don't istant leech now And Too low ES
not tanky..........

GL XD

that's not my build

You can check Finderina which have nearly the same find of your build but with a lot higher clear speed and survivability WITHOUT any mirrored item. With similar gear it would be like to compare poop and gold

btw, who needs instant leech when you have zerphi?

GL XD

yes i hav

Very fast clear speed low tier map ???

who needs low tier item ???? U want?? Ah!! Ok ~~

Noob ikes fast build... Undarstand

But I'm always 16T, Shaper, Uber Elder

yes that is slowly but that's many ex gain , 100 ~ 150 ex /day

IF I'm Play 3 days , Get 1 mirror gear HaHaHa ^^

GL XD
I'm Lord
NO.1 Standard Magic Finder
Last edited by ruteon on Sep 10, 2018, 5:20:51 AM
The gear is pretty good, maybe it's time to join the gravy train.
Last edited by Molochmane on Sep 10, 2018, 7:44:23 PM
Can someone explain to a noob like me, why slower proj on TS and a conversion vinktar and not a flat attack version......

just saying mirror gear but ♿️ flask n link.

And also WHERE ARE THE ALT ART IF U MAKE 150EX PER DAYS..... can't be #1 at something if no alt art, at least ashes understand that ;)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Last edited by philophil on Sep 11, 2018, 9:24:15 PM
i can make maybe 7-8ex per hour doing t16 maps with 3 sextant ( but did never really count how many exactly, sometimes i drop 2-3 rare items worth 20ex together in 2 hours, sometimes nothing )

he's going to make half cause 170iir 25-30iiq less than me and takes twice time to clean a t16 map including the boss

his threads are always like this to get attention

screenshots are also absolutely fake, he does not use distillate legacy and shows defence screen with 84%res which are obtained with divination distillate active

awful scaling of elemental damage, going both cold and light = very low damage

he wants to freeze monsters thats why added cold damage with tornado shot, while i freeze all the packs with iceshot ;)
tornadoshot is good for easy maps, for t16 maps you need a single target 6links and believe me, income from rare items in t16 is 4 times higher than T11-T12 maps and double than t15 maps
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 12, 2018, 2:30:21 AM
time??
My build possible 16 ~ 20 X 16T maps / 1 hour
2.5 ~ 3min / 1map

I make 50 guardian set / 1day
4set for 3ex selling now

And
No need single target 6Link
why???
Boss kill is very easy
Don't wast gem sockets
U know??
Some gems are make 20/20 , taht's 2 ~ 4ex selling now ^^

But ur build need single target skill
too bad and so sad ......
It's not all about MF numbers
Nowadays, speed and balance are key.
Bro use ur head

If u want , I can help u
Because we're friends.
I'm Lord
NO.1 Standard Magic Finder
Last edited by ruteon on Sep 12, 2018, 4:20:18 PM
Rute Meme

No1 MF guy

I just came here to post my belt

haha

you have 311k tornado dps fully flasked and i have 424k with 45% more penetration than you.. ok you use iiq gem, i remove penetration gem, i still have 424k dps with 8%light penetration on tree and you have 311k dps with atziri promise.

i have 50% more dps than you on tornado shot, tornado shot kills guardian in 15-20 seconds vs 6-7 seconds of barrage, you have 50%less dps with same flasks or 30% less with promise so you lose 20 seconds vs me only at the boss

tornado shot even if you shot 30 secondary projectiles it will never be as good as iceshot + chain + area of effect of dying sun, tornado shot without herald of ash is a newbie gem

you dont have a quicksilver flask so you need 20 seconds at the boss and minimum 1 minute to clean the map.

tl;dr you take 60/90seconds more than me to run maps, you have 50% less dps than me on single target making it impossible to you to kill guardians with 70%extra life 40% monster res enfeeble.
after all this i have more iiq and iir

lol, not going further after this, there are anyway many other people in standard with better mf character than your.

you play 10+hours a day, i play 2-3 hours
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Sep 13, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info