(Discontinued) [3.4] Geofri's Relics | Guardian | Consecrated Path + Holy Relics

So you called this "All Content", but have you actually tested this against Endgame Bosses or High Tier Maps?
"
Eruyaean wrote:
So you called this "All Content", but have you actually tested this against Endgame Bosses or High Tier Maps?

yeah sorry about that, i have removed "ALL Content" from the title..
i'll put it back after i test it with Uber elder and delve level 5000 cuz who knows whats at level 5000 but yeah all other "ALL CONTENT" builds easily reach there.. :)
I have this not far from maps now, why have you discontinued? It wasn't far off being a really solid build, damage has been absurd while levelling and just got silly with a Scaeva.

The minion damage scaling seems mental, so much free single target. I've been running two of the frenzy chieftan spectres to have frenzy charges always up for the boys. Found that I was dropping frenzy charges too often with only one, and power charges don't do shit for me anyway so went double frenzy.

Going to try upping the sockets on purity and keeping a low level clarity for the Aura buff from ascendency.
"
rsjac wrote:
I have this not far from maps now, why have you discontinued? It wasn't far off being a really solid build, damage has been absurd while levelling and just got silly with a Scaeva.

The minion damage scaling seems mental, so much free single target. I've been running two of the frenzy chieftan spectres to have frenzy charges always up for the boys. Found that I was dropping frenzy charges too often with only one, and power charges don't do shit for me anyway so went double frenzy.

Going to try upping the sockets on purity and keeping a low level clarity for the Aura buff from ascendency.

the damage is no doubt pretty insane, plus gurdian ascendency offers almost jugg level tankiness.. and desc path gives it just amazing clear speed..

the only reason i discontinued it was cuz i dont have a lot of time on my hands to play several chars and try all new skills, and take every build to end game, i'm a med student, in my final prof year, so very little time..

So, i want to try new build.. i seen people play with glacial cascade,, always looked cool, so i just wanted to try that one..

Sorry about discontinuing the build, if you want you can start a new thread, i'll hook you up with all the thread material and you can continue it if you want..
"
msuroxy wrote:
Sorry about discontinuing the build, if you want you can start a new thread, i'll hook you up with all the thread material and you can continue it if you want..

I might take you up on that, I'm having a lot of fun with this, will see how far I can take it before I restart the thread
"
rsjac wrote:
"
msuroxy wrote:

I might take you up on that, I'm having a lot of fun with this, will see how far I can take it before I restart the thread

Sure mate.. lemme knw, i'll give you everything you need, if you take it to shaper level i'll let you play with my helm to take down uber elder :p

i can't stop showing off ^ xD
Been playing a slight variant of this build, DPS is great, Survivability is great, i'm only up to T14-15 maps cuz drops are bad but i've had 0 issue. I just need to find a way to squeeze Smite into the build to give my minions that extra damage to make bosses melt even faster.
I'm gonna keep on playing this build too. It's a lot of fun so far. I totally get you not having time though. With a family, a job, and a bunch of other responsibilities, I'm lucky if I can do one Act a night.

I want to see how this plays with Blood Rage.
"
Cyrileo wrote:
Been playing a slight variant of this build, DPS is great, Survivability is great, i'm only up to T14-15 maps cuz drops are bad but i've had 0 issue. I just need to find a way to squeeze Smite into the build to give my minions that extra damage to make bosses melt even faster.

bro any chance U COULD SHARE UR VARIATION IN PATH OF BUILDING ?
really into melee sumoner since DIABLO
"
msuroxy wrote:
"
rsjac wrote:
"
msuroxy wrote:

Sure mate.. lemme knw, i'll give you everything you need, if you take it to shaper level i'll let you play with my helm to take down uber elder :p

i can't stop showing off ^ xD

KEEP it up guys show if the guardian/sumoner can take down the guardians and shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info