[3.4] ~1M (total DPS) Dominating Blow Dancing Duo/FB Guardian

"
I've been running this build, making slight changes.

I've went a tankier route, level 85 with 6,600hp, as well as MoM, plus a WE jewel that also adds 6% damage taken from mana before hp while clarity is active, for an effective 9.4k'ish effective life pool.

I've recently swapped to Consecrated Hulk Smash for clearing, swapping in DB for bosses. Feels very nice and super fast. I think this build still has a lot of room for optimizations. Due to MoM I CANT run Bloodrage, since y'know... I'd be out of mana 24/7. But I do run Rallying Cry, helps a lot in bosses for keeping cappd on mana, as well as giving all my minions, and myself, a massaive boost in DPS.

Standard, I have 780 HP regen a second, due to ascendancy, and holy relic, it'ss jump up above 3,100 hp regen for 1 sec, every 5 sec. Very nice.

Brown could unlock it profile to check ur items , I need to be as tanky as u
"
ieyazu wrote:
"
I've been running this build, making slight changes.

I've went a tankier route, level 85 with 6,600hp, as well as MoM, plus a WE jewel that also adds 6% damage taken from mana before hp while clarity is active, for an effective 9.4k'ish effective life pool.

I've recently swapped to Consecrated Hulk Smash for clearing, swapping in DB for bosses. Feels very nice and super fast. I think this build still has a lot of room for optimizations. Due to MoM I CANT run Bloodrage, since y'know... I'd be out of mana 24/7. But I do run Rallying Cry, helps a lot in bosses for keeping cappd on mana, as well as giving all my minions, and myself, a massaive boost in DPS.

Standard, I have 780 HP regen a second, due to ascendancy, and holy relic, it'ss jump up above 3,100 hp regen for 1 sec, every 5 sec. Very nice.

Brown could unlock it profile to check ur items , I need to be as tanky as u

Hahaha, its the same tree as him, kinda

but I got much more hp now.
Level 87(7,300 hp)

Instead of getting those whack attack speed nodes, I got the north-west HP nodes that also give chaos resistance. I also didnt get the warcry nodes, cuz eff warcries :O

But the real goal to being tanky is just collecting Mind over Matter, it essentially adds 30% more life to you, if you can maintain the mana cost of being whacked :D I run a level 21 clarity with an abyssal jewel, but still have to constantly pop my mana flask. Doesnt feel the greatest, but insane levels of tankiness often do unless you got Mirror Gear

~And I can't make my profile public, cuz haters be after me standard gear ^-^

But if you'd like I can give you a PoB of my character.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Last edited by Totes_Adorbs on Sep 10, 2018, 2:14:07 PM
Please do share that PoB!

Here is my most recent one at lvl 87.

https://pastebin.com/EHV4Z40b

5.5k life, 1k leech 900hp/s regen, @ 100k max dps (on a 5L, should be 150k for 6L) (only about 20k hideout DPS) for dominating blow at the moment + dancing duo dps + minion dps.

So far has been fun, highest map tier completed was T13 arsenal which I did as a blue map just to get the Dancing Duo upgrade via prophecy. Was pretty easy but not sure if this build will make it to higher tier maps/guardians/shaper without more DPS.

The whack attack speed nodes give 2% increased DPS per point, which seems worth it to me. More life is nice though :)

MoM is definitely a possibility to grab another 750 EHP in my build, I might consider that more.

Edit: Updated main post
Last edited by warrofua on Sep 10, 2018, 9:14:09 PM
Currently using this build at level 91. Feels really nice :D
I started off with a similar build, but felt i couldnt take it as far late game so i stopped using the devish sword.

Could you post a video of some end game boss fight with this build?
Been using a variation of this build for a while, and probably some of the fastest clear I've done. What's nice about this is that the Dervishes are hyper aggressive. They will go off screen and kill things up and down cliffs.

I've hit 92 and so far so good. I feel a little less tankier than I'd like. My build is a little different from the OP. (I wish Path of Building could give me accurate information on my damage.) I've cleared T15's, I haven't attempted some T16's yet but will try later. Most bosses are a joke, the only ones that will give you problems are ones with long phases (Lava Lake) or useless invulnerable phases.

Sitting at 6.7k life and 550 regen.

I was having mana problems with so much reserved. I got a lot of mana leech on my neck and ring, and now I can just hold right click on bosses and never lose mana.

Some other changes I did:
- Summon Stone Golem, currently using this which is nice. I will probablu swap it for Animated Guardian when I get it higher level.

- I use 2 Carnage Chieftan Specters for free frenzy (Blood Magic + Spectre + Minion Life) charges for ALL of my minions, it's kind of a big investment though (Lots of passives and a 3L). I feel it's worth, but I have no way to really calculate. Maybe worth dropping for a cwt-immortal call-curse setup and bloodrage?

- Writhing Jar - I'd say a critical requirement. Easy access to create Dom Blow minions, and especially to extend your rampage inbetween packs or boss phases. Tempted to get 2 of these but hard to fit two.
Last edited by Blood_Sail on Sep 25, 2018, 4:35:14 PM

Lvl 92 with 7.2K. Testing Hungering Loop with consecrated path (blind/bleed/fortitide/culling) and clearly well. T15's are a breeze. Interested to see how far I can take this...
"
vi3waskew wrote:

Lvl 92 with 7.2K. Testing Hungering Loop with consecrated path (blind/bleed/fortitide/culling) and clearly well. T15's are a breeze. Interested to see how far I can take this...

Doing something like this with a pathfinder. I actually have overflowing chalice + 4 writhing jars so i can hit 1000 rampage asap.

Chest piece is Vis Mortis so the minions get Unholy Might for +30% phys as extra chaos.

I use Poachers Mark Blasphemy to give my minions frenzy charges.
Last edited by Seeders on Nov 16, 2018, 2:52:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info