[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

I just hit level 68 and it's time for mapping now.

I have 1 exalt I can spend on gear, my question is: Should I spend it all on a top tier sword, or some other item, or sell the ex for chaos and invest in all area's of my gear, which are pretty bad.

So far I bought a very mediocre sword for 1c, nebuloch, still using a tabula, the required flasks and the rest is pretty much just leveling gear.

sorry if this has been asked before but I have a hard time deciding on where to spend my currency, so basicly a priority on how to upgrade my gear the best.

Thank you very much for all the help and usefull information given so far!
What is your chance to hit with CP? Mine is 93%. I don't know is that good or bad or mediocre.
Hi, where gem links guide?
"
phexifa wrote:
I just hit level 68 and it's time for mapping now.

I have 1 exalt I can spend on gear, my question is: Should I spend it all on a top tier sword, or some other item, or sell the ex for chaos and invest in all area's of my gear, which are pretty bad.

So far I bought a very mediocre sword for 1c, nebuloch, still using a tabula, the required flasks and the rest is pretty much just leveling gear.

sorry if this has been asked before but I have a hard time deciding on where to spend my currency, so basicly a priority on how to upgrade my gear the best.

Thank you very much for all the help and usefull information given so far!

Nice. I'd put the unbleed on the life flask, and uncurse on silver flask. you'll need the uncurse for mapping. Otherwise, you got nice flasks. make sure to quality them.

Definitely dont spend all currency on one item. You're going to need to replace all items other than the 3 good flasks and nebuloch. Replace tabula too. Corrupted chests arent much more expensive than tabula: http://poe.trade/search/osirahoriworez

I'd spend 15c on sword, 30c on chest (but you can sell the tabula for 13c), and 1-5c on everything else. go from there.

Aside from the sword, I'd first buy chest, boots, 1 ring, belt. Your focus is to get as much resists as possible here. Then, focus on DPS on all other gear (accuracy, added phys, ele attacks, crit chance, crit multi, attack speed). Obviously, try to get life on every gear if possible, but filling out resists is priority.

"
TLOC3 wrote:
What is your chance to hit with CP? Mine is 93%. I don't know is that good or bad or mediocre.

That's good, but it depends on your level. I'm lv 94 with about 91%. If I had the same gear but I was lv 70, I'd have maybe 95% chance just because the hit chance is compared to enemies that are the same lv as you.

Just keep it 90% or above!
"
kamabullet1 wrote:
Hi, where gem links guide?

Hi I don't have a section for this but you can see them in my gear in the leveling section. Sorry maybe I need to add that
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 13, 2018, 1:29:14 PM
"
SuperzPurez wrote:
Hey there!

Firstly I just want to say thanks for the build. I found your thread before the league started and have been following every update along the way. Super fun and you seem to know your stuff.

Wanted to ask your opinion on where to throw my currency next. I know I need to finish up my flasks and upgrade ~2 more jewels but those are mostly minor.

I'm stuck between the following options:

- re-gearing helm/boots/gloves/jewelry after uber lab to balance out resists
- throwing money at a nicer sword and/or a nicer stat stick
- throwing money at 6L'ing the Loreweave.

Prioritizing 6 link seems like an obvious choice, but I'm worried I'll be mana starved using damage on full life AND damage hasn't been an issue for me yet. I'm cruising through ~t12 maps and don't think I would be gaining much mapping value from adding ruthless to my links.

Having talked myself out of rushing the 6 link, I'm inclined to focus on upgrading to tombfists and re-balancing resists after getting uber lab points.

Would appreciate any critique on my thinking and just want to thank you again for the guide :)

Hmm yea for quite a while (about lv 70-90), I felt that what I needed most was to level up instead of gear upgrades lol. Maybe you're in the same boat. There's nothing particularly wrong with your gear. I'd quality your flasks, but besides that, you just have to upgrade gradually.

You should complete the uber lab, which will give you 100% fire resist. This is a good time to swap out all your fire resist gear because you wont need it anymore. Start with finding boots with a lot of cold and lightning res. Once you fill out the resists, you can invest in more DPS oriented gear (accuracy, added phys, ele attacks, crit chance, crit multi, attack speed).

Buy a non-loreweave 6link first if you want to link the loreweave (I think I'd do that). Or, just buy a 6l loreweave.

Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 13, 2018, 1:41:25 PM
"
erasercz wrote:
Hi mate,
Iam trying something different (two hand + double curse, crit version)
There is no efektive reason for now, why I use two hand (lower DMG and more) but I can try my build for better feel from game. (no copy)

Can someone say, what second curse will be best ? The one is enfeeble, the second ? recomended me pls

For now I use Assassin's Mark for power charge gen. and crit. But if I remove AM, I dont know how I generated power charges...

Some ideas ?

Thx for help

It's hard to answer your question because I'm not sure what build youre doing exactly. Your profile is also private, so I cant view your character.
"
Yea I get this question a lot. People tend to evaluate weapons purely based on its pDPS, but that is quite wrong. You need 1. attack speed, 2. crit chance, and 3. pDPS for a weapon to be good, ESPECIALLY for this build.

You did an excellent job explaining. Small increments snowball later on due to the way the game calculates damage. It makes looking for a weapon upgrade frustrating, especially since there's no in-game comparison feature. What's doubly frustrating is that it can be hard to see these differences even in PoB since they don't necessarily appear right away or directly.
cant find skill tree link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info