[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
GiantGoomba wrote:
I am doing pretty great with this build. It is insane and I am loving the playstyle!
Could you check my gear too? I guess it is pretty fine except the tabula Rasa xD
Loreweave and stat stick will come soon I guess...

Is the -9 fire res to nearby enemies good? I assume you can't go lower than -9? And how does it work with shaper?

Elemental focus over combustion?

wow looks pretty good. Now you just gotta improve your gear bit by bit. Quality your flasks, drop fire res from gear and get something more useful (since u should be capped from ascendancy).

I keep confusing people with combustion vs ele focus. if you're doing only fire/chaos damage (which you are), then use ele focus on main link and combustion on totem. The totem will ignite bosses and lower their fire res.

If you have a stat stick like mine (its new, i crafted it), then you'll be doing a lot of cold damage and it's nice to be able to shatter enemies as you clear. So I keep combustion on main links and put ele focus on totem.

I think ruthless is more damage than combustion, but vs tough bosses, I'd switch combustion and inc aoe with ele focus and conc, put combustion on totem. So if I was using ruthless, I need to change socket colors.

All in all, it wont matter too much until ur trying to squeeze out every little dps.

-9% fire res is really good dps. and the range is huge, it covers like 75% of the screen.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 7, 2018, 10:51:34 AM
"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:
What do you think about changing swords to maces because of the jugg ascendancy? Less damage, but im playing on hc, it might be usefull.
ATM leveling with base tree but could you please give your vision of the jugg with maces?

Why maces? Mace crit? that wont be easy to build. I posted a jugg sword crit version.
"
notaloser3 wrote:
just a heads-up. you can put combustion with herald of purity and totem.

build is definitely broken and op. strongest build i ever had and a total cost of 50 chaos at most. not gg gear yet regarding life rolls but holy.. that dps

heres my gear for reference:

Nice. craft life on boots using haku. and use vaal warchief instead of ancestral proctector (ur missing out!). And linking combustion on herald will increase mana reserved. You probably dont want that.
Thank you for the guide, I've been having way too much fun with Consecrated Path. I'm still really early into the leveling but I decided to dump some currency into this character and managed to get this gear:
Spoiler

Not only does this let me just clear a whole map holding right-click but it also one shots bosses in lower tier maps so that's fun. I'm gonna level a bit a see if I can do some late game bossing with this.

"
percydaman2 wrote:
Having a blast leveling consecrated path currently. Loreweave is kinda not possible for me for awhile. With delve crafting we can stack tons of fire resist. Adding that with chieftain passive, I'm curious how using Xoph's https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Formless_Flame and getting tons of armor would compare.

That helm is much worse than you probably think. Armour is not that good vs hard hits. and stacking fire res doesnt make u tankier at all because there is a cap (75%).
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Sep 7, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
are there passive ways to generate endurance charges??
"
Syperek wrote:
Thank you for the guide, I've been having way too much fun with Consecrated Path. I'm still really early into the leveling but I decided to dump some currency into this character and managed to get this gear:
Spoiler

Not only does this let me just clear a whole map holding right-click but it also one shots bosses in lower tier maps so that's fun. I'm gonna level a bit a see if I can do some late game bossing with this.

Nice gear... man, people r beating me to 6l loreweave
"
swooks wrote:
are there passive ways to generate endurance charges??

chieftain gets end charge on kill
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:
What do you think about changing swords to maces because of the jugg ascendancy? Less damage, but im playing on hc, it might be usefull.
ATM leveling with base tree but could you please give your vision of the jugg with maces?

Why maces? Mace crit? that wont be easy to build. I posted a jugg sword crit version.

Thank you!
Maces because i realized on poeninja that all the top consecrated juggs are using maces, so im wondering, maybe maces are better?
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
That helm is much worse than you probably think. Armour is not that good vs hard hits. and stacking fire res doesnt make u tankier at all because there is a cap (75%).

Not sure if you meant my helmet
but I got the fire res because I was way too overcapped on other ones and had to get more for Wise Oak. And yeah the base was one of the cheapest I could find that fit my res requirement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info