[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:
Hey, thank you for the build!

Could you please add Juggernaut version of the build in the main post?

And maybe some videos with Izaro/guardians etc?

Thank you in advance!

Also it seems that in your pob endgame link there is no active main skill https://pastebin.com/MwRwPLhq
Im not sure cause currently im using mobile POB, maybe bug?

I'm trying to 6L my loreweave right now.

hmm pob link is working for me on pc. maybe because cp is a new skill?
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:

Thank you in advance!

Also it seems that in your pob endgame link there is no active main skill https://pastebin.com/MwRwPLhq

Could you please add Juggernaut version of the build in the main post?and why are u using swords instead of maces?
Would it be worth using abyssus in this build or the damage is more than enough for high level things?
Hello,
Anyone could give me some hint how can I upgrade my character further? I've got 1 exalted orb to spent :)
Is it better to buy better weapon, better stat-stick or something else?
79 lvl atm and I'm having so much fun using this skill :)
"
18Baal wrote:
Would it be worth using abyssus in this build or the damage is more than enough for high level things?

Not worth. Did you see my lv91 video? Killed t13 boss with more life mod in 2sec. With a better setup, i can get 3x that damage. im almost there
Could some one check my gear and tell me if im doing something horribly wrong? or just missing some minor things. I manage to kill trash mobs just fine but it takes good 1-2~min to kill tier 7 bosses
"
Sacwrath wrote:
Hello,
Anyone could give me some hint how can I upgrade my character further? I've got 1 exalted orb to spent :)
Is it better to buy better weapon, better stat-stick or something else?
79 lvl atm and I'm having so much fun using this skill :)

nice. you got a pretty good set up.

your diamond ring can improve easily. good mods but numbers are low

get crit multi and chance on amulet. and added phys and ele damage if possible too. multi is priority. fire damage to attacks is not that good btw.

Flasks need work:

get a lions roar

get an unfreeze flask. probably diamond flask with unfreeze

get an instant unbleed life flask. the one you have is a slow life recovery flask

get an uncurse flask. this is on my silver flask.
"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:

Thank you in advance!

Could you please add Juggernaut version of the build in the main post?and why are u using swords instead of maces?

Will do later.

Swords because they are faster and there are many crit sword nodes on tree. Maces usually specialize in stunning enemies, but this build is a crit build.
"
Batzch wrote:
Could some one check my gear and tell me if im doing something horribly wrong? or just missing some minor things. I manage to kill trash mobs just fine but it takes good 1-2~min to kill tier 7 bosses

your sword is bad. get something like this and progress from there

http://poe.trade/search/ukarikikawarur

amulet should have crit multi, crit chance, added phys, ele attack, accuracy. multi is priority. A good amulet should boost dps a lot. you usually dont want any resists on amulet. Put the resists on boots/rings/belt.

make sure youre putting down totems and orb of storms vs boss. and use all flasks at once

you might be missing accuracy. get like 300 more accuracy on gear. make sure hit chance is at least 90%

also, your lions raor/atziris flasks have minimum rolls. get better ones eventually, and then quality them.

I'd put the orb of storms in your stat stick because it has a crit gem socketed.
Hey Holly,

thanks for the great guide, this specc is awesome. It makes a lot of fun to play.

Can u if u have time check my Character? Can u tell me if i go in the right direction.
I know, i got a lot if improvments to make. But i think it make more sense to make them after Uberlab. I´m horting right now currency to buy Loreweave in the near future.

Another question is could u use Anger in this Build for more Dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info