[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

What about after Terminus Est to switch for Voidforge?
Last edited by Ertigre on Dec 6, 2018, 4:10:10 PM
"
Ertigre wrote:
What about after Terminus Est to switch for Voidforge?

voidforge is better for non-chieftain because voidforge is only 1/3 fire. Chieftain needs to focus on fire.

u could do jugg or inquisitor voidforge. or champion or slayer. theres many options. You'd probably need to use a crit chance gem though.
I really want to farm an oni-g at the start, then 6 link CoC tectonic slam in my chest for memeslammahjammah
Coming back after almost 2 years, so a bit out of the loop here.

How does the Chieftan hold up to the Templar/Inq in terms of Consecrated Path? Is one or the other better? What are the differences?
Like a wise man once said; To the batcave!
IGN: ActiveNL
"
Active wrote:
Coming back after almost 2 years, so a bit out of the loop here.

How does the Chieftan hold up to the Templar/Inq in terms of Consecrated Path? Is one or the other better? What are the differences?

chieftain is tankier. inquisitor has more dps. if ur thinknig that the consecrated ground created by cp is good for inquisitor, i dont think its that great. it's just redundant with his ascendancy. so i wouldnt take that ascendancy node.
How about oro's sacrifice ?
"
Astroblack wrote:
How about oro's sacrifice ?

you'll lose dps. its much better to convert from phys to fire than to be pure fire. This is because fire damage that is converted from phys will benefit from phys damage mods, not just fire. Plus, chieftain gets phys added as fire.

it can work tho, but it'll have a very different tree, and you shouldnt be chieftain.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Dec 7, 2018, 8:53:46 AM
I will follow this build for betrayal, congrats on winning me I guess xD

Now the question is DW 2H or Shield? They are equal in DPS BUT shouldn't shield be the obvious choice then?

What will you guys stick with?

i played this last league and loved it, deff going to be playing it again in this league. awesome guide and thank you for updating it for this league phantom.
"
weppe1337 wrote:
I will follow this build for betrayal, congrats on winning me I guess xD

Now the question is DW 2H or Shield? They are equal in DPS BUT shouldn't shield be the obvious choice then?

What will you guys stick with?

you can play around with different options. i'm sure theres lots of new stuff in betrayal that we dont yet know about that can fit the build.

but at least for leveling, stick to dual wield because you'll get an attack speed bonus. faster attacking = faster teleporting/movement

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info