[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
My path of building seems so much lower than the link you've provided, as if now where near the same DPS am I missing something drastic? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/briangolightly/characters

cant see your character. its set to private.

I do see that youre still lv 86 tho. levels are pretty important for dps.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 9, 2018, 7:40:01 PM
Is there any reason to take whirling blades over leap slam ?
"
Ettbjurn wrote:
Is there any reason to take whirling blades over leap slam ?

I like the sound, graphics, and speed better. It's like traveling with a roller blade vs pogo stick

I know Leap slam is more accurate tho, since it doesnt have a minimum distance
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
new sword i crafted. pretty happy with this haha

Niiice main wep, congratz!
I wanna too lol
What fossils do I need?
Last edited by Marcoyju on Oct 10, 2018, 6:47:08 PM
"
polymortis wrote:
I switch to juggernault with brass dome and it's amazing for survivability and it doesnt feel like a big loss of damage. Should I switch combustion for physical to lightning? It seems to be an upgrade for dps on path of building and I don't have to care about reflect physical in map. What do you think?

Heeey

I looked at The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate, and with it get 30k armour and 71 physical reduction, isnt it great? (less dps)
"
Marcoyju wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
new sword i crafted. pretty happy with this haha

Niiice main wep, congratz!
I wanna too lol
What fossils do I need?

well, the trick is to craft a regular foil first, then block atk mods with lv8 catarina, then slam the phys as fire. There's almost a guaranteed chance that you'll get phys as cold/fire. you need both an open prefix and suffix tho

so to make the base foil, u can use jagged or jagged+prismatic+corroded or prismatic+corroded or jagged+shuddering, or prismatic+corroded+shuddering, etc. theres lots of combos that work

All i did was to just buy the base and slam tho lol. But these bases are rare. theres usually none on sale.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 10, 2018, 8:09:18 PM
"
Marcoyju wrote:
"
polymortis wrote:
I switch to juggernault with brass dome and it's amazing for survivability and it doesnt feel like a big loss of damage. Should I switch combustion for physical to lightning? It seems to be an upgrade for dps on path of building and I don't have to care about reflect physical in map. What do you think?

Heeey

I looked at The Brass Dome Gladiator Plate, and with it get 30k armour and 71 physical reduction, isnt it great? (less dps)

yea but armour does a poor job preventing one-shots. it does a good job preventing many small hits from killing u. The "71% phys reduction" is misleading and you shouldnt believe in it.
How can I improve my character?

"
How can I improve my character?

Your chest is... I'd say belly of the beast is probably better right? it's giving u 46% life, -28% all res (including chaos), 27 attributes. Belly can give you 40% life, 15% res. You corrupted gear has not much life on it, so belly will allow u to use non corrupted gear with more life probably...

u have no accuracy. you need like 800 on gear. But it is hard to right now cuz u need to get res to counter your chest. I'd say change the chest. its not worth it

use a diamond flask. It is priority over any flask. Instant uncurse life flask isnt good because if wont cancel out curse map mods (since the flask is instant).

you also dont have an unfreeze flask. thatll kill u

craft crit multi on your stat stick. not phys
Couldnt find if this question has been asked before but is this HC viable? I have a BV that destroys everything in HC but I want to try something different.
Better know this Suuwoop business n***** f*** around and get lit up in your liva, better consida Im a heavy hitta to spit a gat, so watch your mouth before I let loose and give ya that..... Fire

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info