[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
Crazy_Scott wrote:
"
"
Crazy_Scott wrote:
I'm going to use this build as my starter build for the league, I'm getting into it late. However, I saw earlier in this thread you said to go left on the skill tree and go for life leech early. However, I only see life leech on the right side of the tree, and only a single node of it? I might be missing something here so I would love some help.

You can generally head north/west to start but don't take a ton of crit nodes too early, they are more important later.

After you have filled out some of the north/west pass, make a b-line straight for the single life/mana leech node on the east path. That one node is going to solve a ton of mana issues for you.

After that, head any where you like. If you need damage, grab damage. If you need life, grab life. There is no wrong way to do it.

So that one node is enough life leech for the build?

That node is mostly for mana leech, the life leech is just a nice bonus.

The build requires life regen more than life leech because of blood rage.

"
saif3r wrote:
I'm sitting on 2ex now, should i go with Yoke, or hoard it for Pandemonius?
Is Loreweave a good option, keeping in mind that we are suppose to have so many other uniques?
Or maybe i should spend it for something else? Let me know if you have some suggestions. Thanks!

If you don't want to wait for Pandamonious, you could get a Yoke and a helmet with the good enchant on it.
Has anyone tried an abrasive catalyst on mark of the elder? Seems like it should buff all the damage mods (3), but I haven’t seen any evidence that it works. Can anyone confirm?

And I guess turbulent will up the penetration on panda to 24%... that’s nice for when I can afford one.

Then I guess shaper ring and/or belt are all about prismatic and loading up resists.

This will make hearing easier. Very excited to get back into the game...
just an update. lvl 88 - 168250 tooltip in hideout without flasks - 225.5k with atziri and lion's roar. 6.1k HP. Not had any issues to date with this build. Solid.

Still running a 5L too.
"
Werdna76 wrote:
Has anyone tried an abrasive catalyst on mark of the elder? Seems like it should buff all the damage mods (3), but I haven’t seen any evidence that it works. Can anyone confirm?

I am using the abrasives but I also don't know if they are working. But everything I read says they should work. See this link for what the abrasives effect.

https://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Mark_of_the_Elder

Path of Building does not seem to recognize the quality on the ring when I import my build so I can't play around with it.
"
tru2dgame wrote:
just an update. lvl 88 - 168250 tooltip in hideout without flasks - 225.5k with atziri and lion's roar. 6.1k HP. Not had any issues to date with this build. Solid.

Still running a 5L too.

looking good!

don't forget to take the cheap upgrade of Bludgeon Blitz on your amulet. It is a nice chunk of DPS for only about 4c.

"
"
tru2dgame wrote:

Still running a 5L too.

looking good!

don't forget to take the cheap upgrade of Bludgeon Blitz on your amulet. It is a nice chunk of DPS for only about 4c.

Good call - just did that! 176 resting 236k flasked. Thanks!
"
tru2dgame wrote:
"
"
tru2dgame wrote:

Still running a 5L too.

looking good!

Good call - just did that! 176 resting 236k flasked. Thanks!

you are good to go on all the affordable stuff.

Your next big upgrade should be one of

Mark of Elder + Shaper Ring
or
Yoke of Suffering

I guess in your tree head to Bludgeon Blitz next and remember to change your anointment before you take that node. A good cheap one is Divine Judgement.

I need some help mapping. Here is what I have done so far.

* Map completion is 93/154

* I fought the 4 conquerors on the 4 outside regions to get my first 4 watch stones

* I placed those 4 watch stones into the citadels in the inner 4 regions (one in each).

* I have now defeated those 4 inner region big bads so now I have 8 watch stones.

What do I do now with the 8 watch stones? Do I put one in each region and just keep mapping randomly?

personnaly i take heart of ice on my amulet and i take blitz in my tree you can look this.
I have 5146 hm but 463k dps in ho in bloodstance.
But today i have a huge udapt oo so i can take the 500k dmg

And on my pantheon i take the shakari, the tukohama was a little useless, we moove constinuallly. I never die just sometimes on metamorph boss.

And in my tree i take the nod life now so lvl 95-96 i have 6k hp for sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info