[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
>The best option as helmet enchantment is "% of physical ice crash damage gained as extra..."

This confuses me. This build does not do any physical damage. How does the enchantment work here? Does is it use the physical damage number before it is converted to cold?

It does do physical damage - 50% is unconverted physical from ice crash - that is the portion that benefits from the helm enchant.

IF you are wearing the conversion gloves, that other portion is also converted to cold damage which is why you don't actually see physical damage listed in your tooltip...but for calculations sake it is happening during the damage calculation process.
Hello : )

i'm currently doing this build, still on the early lvl, and this build really appealed to me for lots os reason but as time pass and i read forum i grow anxious about something

everyone more or less says melee build are not viable for metamorph league both because awakened boss can't be tanked and also metamorph boss really hits too hard later on

do you think this build can still do all the content without dying/dying too much ?

are there way to get more tankyness without sacrificing too much dps ?

thanks you <3
"
telosei wrote:

i'm currently doing this build, still on the early lvl, and this build really appealed to me for lots os reason but as time pass and i read forum i grow anxious about something

everyone more or less says melee build are not viable for metamorph league both because awakened boss can't be tanked and also metamorph boss really hits too hard later on

do you think this build can still do all the content without dying/dying too much ?

thanks you <3

You really won't get tankier than a juggernaut. If you use something like a brass dome you have easy 90% physical damage reduction...if you go for a loreweave your resists are 78% all... you can do a lot of things with this build to survive.

Your best bets are layered defenses - max resists, high armor, and actively avoiding skills that can be avoided. As for not being able to tank a boss, hit hard, run, hit hard, run.
"
telosei wrote:

thanks you <3

I have died less in this league than any other I have played. Once you get the lab points, this build is strong defensively. The Juggernaught is arguably the tankiest build in the game.
Thanks you very much for your both answers guys :)

glhf in metamorph ! <3

Edit: does multistrike still act bugged with ice crash?
Last edited by telosei on Dec 17, 2019, 10:22:29 PM
So guys, this far which is the best setup for ice crash you use?
"
xWolfshadowx wrote:
So guys, this far which is the best setup for ice crash you use?

the one in the first post. Look at the skills section.
"
telosei wrote:

Edit: does multistrike still act bugged with ice crash?

I can't tell to be honest. The hits happen so fast I can't really see if Multistrike is working as intended but the big bosses die fast so something is working right.
Just got my first Doryani's.... doubled my dps to 86k @ lvl82. That will go up substantially more next lvl when I add in disembowling. Great build still.

Advice for this league especially... invest in upgrading shakari in your pantheon to handle the poison
can this build be effective if tweaked for sword node and played with ahn's might btw ?

sorry if this question looks very dumb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info