[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

bashtard and what weapon would u use inoffhand ? any better way than 2 doryanis?
hi, using your build and loving it so far but what is the point of two stacks of leap slam?
also, why not use ice golem instead of lightning one? and arctic armor instead of molten shell, since we have all of these buffs for ice damage
and finally, would you say pulverize is better than multistrike? I don't like that multistrike doesn't proc if you move and pulverize gives extra damage
and finally, would you say pulverize is better than multistrike? I don't like that multistrike doesn't proc if you move and pulverize gives extra damage
Can someone link to me the correct skill tree for level 94?

I thought I read somewhere in the last few pages that it was updated, but when I clicked on "level 94 skill tree" and even when I use "pastebin" and go to level 94, it shows a skill tree that's different in many aspects of the current path of exile skill tree for 3.7, especially the bottom of the tree. I must not have found the correct updated link? If someone can link the 94 skill tree below that's for the current skill tree, I'd appreciate it.
"
slickie wrote:
bashtard and what weapon would u use inoffhand ? any better way than 2 doryanis?

Doryani's are still the way to go... YOu could get better rare maces but the are really expensive with like +400phy dps, high crit and high aps.

"
MooseQuinn wrote:
hi, using your build and loving it so far but what is the point of two stacks of leap slam?

What do you mean with two stacks of leap slam?!?!?

"
MooseQuinn wrote:
also, why not use ice golem instead of lightning one? and arctic armor instead of molten shell, since we have all of these buffs for ice damage

Ice Golem is a good alternative.

"
MooseQuinn wrote:

Just try out what you like more... When I tried Multistrike this league is always felt a bit clunky.

"
Mentoya wrote:
Can someone link to me the correct skill tree for level 94?

I thought I read somewhere in the last few pages that it was updated, but when I clicked on "level 94 skill tree" and even when I use "pastebin" and go to level 94, it shows a skill tree that's different in many aspects of the current path of exile skill tree for 3.7, especially the bottom of the tree. I must not have found the correct updated link? If someone can link the 94 skill tree below that's for the current skill tree, I'd appreciate it.

The skill tree should be correct... not sure what you mean.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:

The skill tree should be correct... not sure what you mean.

Well, for example, this is your level 94 skill tree under the leveling section, and when I click on it, some of the nodes are different. For example,
the "twin terrors" and "thick skin" nodes listed below, are in completely different places on your link below, then they are in the tree in the actual game.... Should we just ignore the Trees in the leveling section?

P.S. you may have to copy and paste that URL is it doesn't want to make it a clickable link.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.4.0/AAAABAEBAQAGAdwEswUtDY0R1RPMFCAUcRX2Gjgj0ycvKCopTy5TMPgxnjH7Mgk1kjrYOuE7OzwFPfxDMUd-Sn1M_03jTipP81BHUeZXl1hjWfNbr18_YEFieWNwZU1mVGhlaPJp_mxGbydvO3Jscql07Xasd1N343fleA15aHrvf-OCB4KbhNmFUoV7h3aLT4zPj2CQVZHOkn2XeZhvmmqbap7FogCmV6lurKqtjbXyu-29Nr6nwBrAZsEExtjPftNv2L3ZYdl82sHcI-Qi5FHkVeXP6hjsOOzL7w7vfPAf8kXz3fZI9zL46_4K_o8=?accountName=bashtart&characterName=IncCrash
Last edited by Mentoya on Jun 25, 2019, 1:19:22 AM
"
What do you mean with two stacks of leap slam?!?!?

My bad, I saw two doryani's in the guide with same leap slam gem set up and I thought we have to use 2 sets of gems.

Thanks for your help. I think I will stick with pulverize since I get more aeo that way and damage.
have you tested to play 6L with increased attack speed over ruthless?

and question 2 is: can you max your damage and survival by having a really good neck with life attack speed and crafted mod increased area and area damage?

I am currently 95 and pusing for level 100 ice crash but i like defence alot and damage hould be better with a good rare amulet. What is your thoughts on that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info